PDA

View Full Version : Wishlist...Confessions of an Addict.

kcsimpson99
01-30-2009, 11:40 AM
I am a newbie, and in recent days I have just figured out the wishlist system, the priorities, etc., and that I can add ALOT of items!! LOL!!

Sooo...I was just wondering how many items are on your wishlists??
I will confess now: 70 Is that too many?? Nah!!

Also, what is the largest number of items you have ever had on your wishlist??
Me: 70

Just checking in on you other "shop-scrap-aholics"!! :hi:

j_camargo6
01-30-2009, 12:02 PM
LOL....I think 34 was my high at one point!
HI, my name is Jenn, and I'm a scrap-a-holic......

scrappintwins
01-30-2009, 12:05 PM
HAHA! Well unfortunately for my paypal account, my wishlist is never very full because I just end up buying everything! I think I design to support my habit lol...:twitcy:

britnkaysmemaw2
01-30-2009, 06:17 PM
I have 36 on my list, and there is a LOT more I want to add, lol.

I'm Cathy, and I too am a Scrap-a-holic! And darn proud of it too, lol.

twirlyjoy
01-31-2009, 12:47 AM
lol I never have had that many, but then I've been at the site since its beginning, so I just grab things when they are released!

HollyS
01-31-2009, 05:01 AM
ROFL! That is great! Christy.....you are too hilarious!

mbm69
02-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Ok, call me stupid or ignorant, but is there any way to build up my wishlist in the store????

scrappintwins
02-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Ok, call me stupid or ignorant, but is there any way to build up my wishlist in the store????

I won't call you either! But I will tell you how to do it lol.
Be sure you are signed in in the shop. When you click on a product you'll see on the left side a section that says "Wish List". There is a button there you can click to add the product. Then you can even go into the wish list and arrange the items by price, priority, name what have you.
Hope that helps you fill your wish list up :biggrin:

michellemomof3
02-02-2009, 03:38 AM
How do you view your wish list without adding something to it?? I've tried to find it by doing a search but the only way I can figure out how to access it is to add something to it. If anyone knows, PLEASE let me know!!