PDA

View Full Version : February Photoshop Elements classes open for enrollment!

HollyS
01-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Debra Anderson is now instructing the Photoshop Elements classes!

If you are interested in learning more about what the class covers or would like to enroll, you can find out more information at http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=62_63.

Deadline for signups is February 7th! Remember enrollment qualifies you to get our monthly collab kit FREE!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/medium/_debra/gfdfebcollab_MED.jpg

During the enrollment process, please be sure to provide your forum username during the order process so that we can provide you access to the special private forum set up for the classroom.

If you have any questions, please just post the question here and the instructor will answer them :)

ponicedan
02-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Hi Deb, if it is ok with everyone who is taking the course, could you list the people who are taking the February class for all of us to get to know each other? Sometimes we can help each other or provide support for each other or give kudos to help encourage our classmates although you are awesome about helping and doing just that!! I just thought I would ask. Thanks! Kweta from NC

agarzaldynrd
02-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Hi Kweta, Anna here from Austin, Tx. I'm excited to get started.

ponicedan
02-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Hi Anna, I am excited to meet you too!! Are you a newbie like me? I just started Nov '08. Good luck & have fun in the class.

agarzaldynrd
02-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Hi Anna, I am excited to meet you too!! Are you a newbie like me? I just started Nov '08. Good luck & have fun in the class.

I just started in Jan. I bought PSE 6 waaaay back in August but could not figure it out so I finally did some research and it brought me here. Boy am I hooked!!!

ponicedan
02-01-2009, 03:08 PM
I bought PSE 7 in November & had a hard time understanding it.
but this past month, I did several challenges & built up my confidence enough to take the class. Yeah, I am hooked too & this is a great website!!

agarzaldynrd
02-01-2009, 05:31 PM
I'm glad to hear you have PSE 7. My school is going to this version very soon and we will be getting Macs to boot. So all that will be new to me since I'm a PC girl!! I'll need your help I'm sure.

ponicedan
02-01-2009, 07:05 PM
I don't know anything about Macs....but Debra, our instructor is great & she will help if she can. I will be glad to help with anything else that I can...Kweta

atelier ullizee
02-02-2009, 04:23 AM
I ' m starting also the class now. I have PSE 6 for Apple.
When does it really start, when can I download a Handout or the first lesson?
My Order Number: 159799!

agarzaldynrd
02-02-2009, 04:41 AM
Sometime today Debra will download and send us all a message on this thread. She usually does it pretty early.

ponicedan
02-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Welcome atelier to the class. I am Kweta & I am from North Carolina. I have been digiscrapping since Nov 2008. Good luck with the class and have fun.

atelier ullizee
02-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Thank you very much. My real name is Natascha and I'm from Belgium a little country in Europe. I bought PSE6 last April. I had already Photoshop Elements Classes in Belgium, but that wasn't specified for scrapping.
I'm excited to do this classes. It's my second digital classes, last year I followed 'Design your Life' by Cathy Zielske, that was great too.
By, by, till later!

agarzaldynrd
02-03-2009, 03:57 AM
Welcome Atelier! I am really excited as well. We did not introduce ourselves like this for the beginners class I took last month so this is neat.

About the class start date...I thought it was yesterday but I'm not sure now. I know the deadline for registration is the 5th so maybe after that. I did send Debra a PM because I got worried I might be in the wrong forum. We'll see what happens today.

I ' m starting also the class now. I have PSE 6 for Apple.
When does it really start, when can I download a Handout or the first lesson?
My Order Number: 159799!

agarzaldynrd
02-03-2009, 08:54 AM
The lessons are here!! Debra posted them on a different thread. The title is Week 1 lessons...I think. Anyway, see you all on that thread!!:vb_chirolp_iei:

atelier ullizee
02-03-2009, 09:03 AM
Thank you, I have found it!!! Bye, Natascha.

Margie28
02-05-2009, 05:02 AM
Hi,

My name is Margie and I joined the forum today and I was immediately interested in the course, but I see that the deadline is today.

I so want to still enroll in the course today.

One more thing, I bought the PSE 7 in December and I'm so looking forward to know more about this software.

Does the classes start tomorrow?

Thanks so much.

Debra
02-05-2009, 05:51 AM
Hi,

My name is Margie and I joined the forum today and I was immediately interested in the course, but I see that the deadline is today.

I so want to still enroll in the course today.

One more thing, I bought the PSE 7 in December and I'm so looking forward to know more about this software.

Does the classes start tomorrow?

Thanks so much.

Hi Margie.. Great to meet you.. the classes are open for enrollment thru 2/7/09 and the lessons for week 1 are up now. Lessons are posted each week for the following 4 weeks and you have an additional month in the class forum to work at your own pace, post your homework and recieve any help you may need :wink:

Margie28
02-06-2009, 03:00 AM
Hi Debra, I signed up and I paid my suscription, but I don't see the forum for the lessons for Photoshop Elements.

Could you give me any guidance, where it is? My username is Margie28.

Thank you very much.

HollyS
02-06-2009, 04:03 AM
Hi Debra, I signed up and I paid my suscription, but I don't see the forum for the lessons for Photoshop Elements.

Could you give me any guidance, where it is? My username is Margie28.

Thank you very much.

you're all set!

ponicedan
02-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Welcome aboard Margie! Looks like it is gonna be me (Kweta from NC), Natasha (atelier ullizee) from Belgium & you. Good luck and have fun!

kirstinmorrison
02-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Hello, all! I signed up for the March 2009 class, and just wanted to make sure that I was added to the group and didn't need to do anything special - I wasn't sure where to check for info. I'm looking forward to getting starting and learning more about PSE! Thanks!!