PDA

View Full Version : Ever wanted to know how...

elenasworld
01-22-2009, 11:54 AM
Did you know that you can see other layouts made using a kit?

It is pretty easy

When in the store, you will see a button under product description called "View Layouts" Just click that and you will see layouts made using that given product.

How does it work?
When uploading layouts to the gallery, just fill in the "keyword" field with the kit's product code from the shoppe. This will create a link to your layout for others to see.

Here's where it is: When viewing a product in the store, you will see a code called "product code" -- here is an example:
Product Code: sbd-corabestfriend -- this is Cora's Best Friend by Snowflake Beach Designs

Just copy and paste this code and enter it into the "keyword" field when uploading layouts. It is quick and easy, and a great way to see other inspiration with that kit. I use it all the time since I love seeing other layouts made with a kit I am thinking of purchasing.

I used to never use keywords since I didn't really know what they were for.
It took me a long time to figure it out, but now I use the feature all the time.

britnkaysmemaw2
01-22-2009, 05:45 PM
Thanks Liz. I Will use this in the future.

Can you use more than one product code in the keyword section if you are using multiple kits in one lo?

mosser77
01-22-2009, 06:01 PM
Can you use more than one product code in the keyword section if you are using multiple kits in one lo?

Yep, just leave a space between each one!

ABitDaffy
01-23-2009, 05:47 AM
Here's a link to a video about how to do it, if anyone needs it :laugh:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/tutorials/GDS_Why_Go_Digital/KeywordsAndProductLinks/KeywordsAndProductLinks.html

Chanin
01-23-2009, 05:52 AM
Wow! Thanks for telling us about this! I had NO idea!! Great tip!

Debra
01-27-2009, 11:45 AM
Thanks for sharing this Liz.. it sure is a great way to check out other ways the products are used :)

michellemomof3
01-27-2009, 11:52 AM
That is VERY good to know! Thanks for sharing. *woot

grammaj
01-27-2009, 11:03 PM
Good to know, Thank you!