PDA

View Full Version : ~Winners Announced~ Win my new kit "My Love"!

HollyS
01-17-2009, 06:54 AM
Hi all! I've got a new kit in the store called "My Love (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_72&products_id=3448)" to honor your loves ones! I'm looking for ideas to put in an add-on I'm building so would love some suggestions from you! If you post some ideas, 2 lucky posters will get the kit for free! Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/large/holly/hollyann_kit_mylove_LRG.jpg

Irishgal
01-17-2009, 08:15 AM
What a gorgeous kit! I love how romantic it feels.

My only thoughts were maybe some birds, like love birds, and some stationery and envelopes for writing a love letter.

I can't wait to see what you design.

CGOOD
01-17-2009, 08:31 AM
Wow what a great great kit, You have so many wonderful papers and embellishments already!!! How about a heart overlay, or a cupid with an arrow.

Ina
01-17-2009, 08:32 AM
Lovely kit you've created for us Holly! :) I'd be looking for a bit more greenery in the add-on.

deb o
01-17-2009, 09:33 AM
What about those some of those candy conversation hearts that are around at Valentine's Day.

mbm69
01-17-2009, 09:50 AM
I'm so not the romantic type, my first impression is that there were no chocolates or roses.

amandamoo
01-17-2009, 10:33 AM
Ooh, I love the new kit, Holly! I was thinking a vase would be cool, a corsage pin to attach the flowers to the page, or some bows with ribbons hanging down out of thin ribbon (like the kind you made the ribbon flowers out of).
Oh, a grungy or distressed overlay OR an overlay with the swirls you already have in the kit.
Wow! I got a little carried away. Sorry!

kcsimpson99
01-17-2009, 11:15 AM
This is so pretty Holly, and you know I LOVE your Miss Priss and the gems you made for that...so how about some heart-shaped gems in various shades, especially a true red one, to go with the horizontal stripe in the paper in the center. Maybe also a red tulip, a white tulip, and some ivy? Gorgeous kit...hope I win!! Thanks for the chance. :wub1:

fonnetta
01-17-2009, 12:33 PM
What a beautiful kit Holly!!! Love is so magical for me and my hubby...we were one of those love at first sights in Jr. High, so sparkles or bling in a flourish or hearts and maybe a heart frame and some lips...oh, or candy hearts with all the sayings on them...I need to stop now:) Thanks for the chance to win!!! (crossing fingers)

krys
01-17-2009, 12:40 PM
so
it's a beautiful kit
i have something to propose you but i'm not sure i can make me understand in english!!!
so i write it in french.... sorry

voila
le kit est tres beau
je rajouterai peut etre des feuillages ,enfin 1 peu de branches feuillues et des feuilles et des roses aussi car l'amour se declare avec des roses lol
et je n'ai pas reussi a voir s'il y a des coutures et des attaches

sinon very very beautiful!!!

enchantedcropper
01-17-2009, 02:53 PM
Like everyone else has said, this is a great kit to start with. For an add-on, I would like to see a bingo card with various representations of Valentine's Day in the squares and one row all the same picture so it looks like they won. Also, I love the look of an object dangling from a chain, so I would like that as well, maybe a gold one. The flair buttons are hot, so some V-day flairs would be great. Finally, I like the idea mentioned of gems, but I would like to see some that are not heart shaped or red, but maybe simple round or diamond shaped, in different sizes and clear. I got engaged on Valentine's Day! :wub1:

Thanks and I hope you are able to use some of these ideas whether or not I win "My Love".

Barbara

kborgmann
01-17-2009, 06:28 PM
What a love-ly kit to win! I'm looking at the wonderful background papers and the wide variety of elements and my suggestion for your add-on is:
more WHITE>>>maybe white doilies as mats, papers, love notes and tags. These white elements will go with all the papers and complement the kit's elements. I would also like to see some silver charms to go with the bead chain (like hearts, flowers, wordart>LOVE. etc.) and how about a CUPID! (You know, that little guy with the arrow.) That's more than a few; sorry, got carried away! :twitcy: LOL! Karen

elenasworld
01-17-2009, 06:32 PM
I love the kit Holly. An AddOn sounds great!

How about some glittery goodness
I was thinking of some little hearts already strung on thin swirls or thread
how about a little mailbox -- i remember making my valentine's box to bring to school
puppy love
maybe some love wordart

Cant wait to see what you come up with

Andrea
01-17-2009, 06:48 PM
This kit is so gorgeous! I would love to see some conversation hearts in the addon, but not the plain ones...something with bling! :)

RN_Meow
01-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Love this kit Holly.... what about a ring box, like jewelry box for the add-on

Debra
01-18-2009, 08:34 PM
I really love this kit! From the heart frames to the delicate little flowers... the only thing I can see adding is a bit of passionate wordart :wink:

LOL..no, I'm not winking at you!

lazyscrapper
01-19-2009, 12:12 AM
The kit is so pretty. How about some love wordart. I also like the idea of the cupid but would like the option to have arrows alone, so i can put them through a heart. Also a diamond ring. Maybe some tasteful lips for a kiss?

grammaj
01-19-2009, 05:41 AM
Love your kit, As soon as I opened it I thought this would be nice to use for my Anniversary this year. 25 years on Valentines Day. Which I think is silver, although you have so many beautiful elements already I thought of a nice silver vase with some pink and red roses would be beautiful too, and a lacey ribbon. This is such a gorgeous kit I love the softness in the colours!

HollyS
01-19-2009, 06:43 AM
thanks to everyone who has given suggestions......they are wonderful! Keep 'em coming!

tweederbug
01-19-2009, 02:14 PM
Love the kit. I would say that you could add some more greenery,glitter and maybe some love woodart. I also like when you do alphas!

Gem
01-19-2009, 02:28 PM
How about three individual Chocolate truffles? You know, the kind that make you want toooo many more.

Mom_of_5
01-19-2009, 03:59 PM
envelope, notecards, glitter streaks (possibly in brown tones?), non-flowered greenery

britnkaysmemaw2
01-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Wow. Beautiful kit and so many great suggestions already.
Definitely need some roses and a diamond ring and like so many others have said some love word art. Gee, with all these suggestions, I think you have enough for a another whole kit, not just an add-on, lol.

purplezebra
01-20-2009, 08:12 AM
How about a locket, you know the sort you have a picture of your sweetheart in or one each of you and them? I think others have already said a ring or rings.

I love the heart frames with the ribbons laced through them !

Blueberries
01-20-2009, 02:57 PM
This is such an amazing kit it hardly needs more ... but some greenery wouldn't hurt, and maybe some hinges or hinged frames? Oh hey, maybe in some black wrought iron? That would look beautiful with these colors.

At any rate, thanks for the freebie, and the chance to win :-D

candi1973
01-20-2009, 06:08 PM
I am really into the Birds these days....two little love birds would be great....and then perhaps the birds on a separate png for those of us who don't have a husband!!! LOL! Just kidding.... However, I really do think some pretty paper-pieced birds would be great! And I also love all of the trees I am seeing these days too.... for an add-on that might be a great idea, too! Then some glittery swirls....? Just my thoughts!

I am really loving this kit! I wish everyone so much luck! :-) Thanks for the opportunity to try and win! It is much appreciated.

Dani Alencar
01-20-2009, 06:25 PM
This kit is amazing! Love the colors and elements... beautiful!

diharper
01-20-2009, 06:37 PM
How about more frames? Maybe a square red one with hearts? In any kit there can never be too many frames.

Love the kit; it's on my wish list!

Hugs, Diane:hi:
diharper
dianecropper@gmail.com

donakat
01-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Maybe for this kit, or another time: I'd like to see a white mat with heart cut-outs all around. Could be any shape, rectangular, oval, or heart-shaped itself, to use behind a picture. Thanks for the chance to win. Love the kit.

glonet
01-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Beautiful Kit - love the heart!

withnuts
01-20-2009, 10:39 PM
Beautiful kit! I was thinking that a key would be good, like a key to my heart. Maybe even a heart-shaped lock. I thought of a gold locket, but I saw that was already suggested. I like the idea of gems and glitter swirls. Maybe some glitter hearts. I used to use heart-shaped white lace doilies for Valentine's Day, so those would be nice as well. Thank you for the opportunity to win your kit and for the great freebie.

Kristiyaya
01-21-2009, 02:19 AM
WOW! This kit is awesome! The add on ideas could easily turn this into a MEGA-Kit! I'd like to see some chocolate colored paper in an add-on, maybe with a white frosting line twirled around the border! YUMMM! Thank you for the freebie!

photomama
01-21-2009, 04:23 AM
In keeping with the elegant theme
A velum overlay sheet - with hearts and maybe a cutout of heart to focus on a single person or pet etc and
the criss cross stitch you did (but do it in a heart shape)

glonet
01-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Love your kit! One thing I saw & loved was a deep red page with a heart cutout with torn pieces outside heart (like the shape was torn open). another thing is to have 2 heart frames tied together with beautiful red or red check ribbon.
GLoria

stater
01-21-2009, 01:07 PM
I would suggest some wordart.

ponicedan
01-21-2009, 01:45 PM
red roses or combination of pink, red, white roses....maybe some stardust. How about cupid & arrow. maybe some romantic word art. maybe a short romantic poem. maybe some candy hearts with love words. maybe some red puff hearts with love words. some romantic red paper with embossed hearts. i would really love to see some beautiful red roses tho for sure.

ladydebby
01-21-2009, 02:27 PM
Love your kit the way it is but I am always adding more to my stuff, so here goes.How about some of those old timey valentines day cards, or how about little stickers with sayings on them, like i love you or my heart belongs to you, sorry not a good idea all my own , but i tried. :) could you make some bkgds like lace or kisses or hearts, roses, violets ( as rose are red ....) hope i helped a little bit.

violethare
01-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Beautiful kit, not sure what I would add that has not already been said, I do like the idea of chocolates, or the vintage valentines look, also a more grungy overlay maybe for a more masculine love layout.

LaNae
01-21-2009, 03:56 PM
i wouldn't change a thing about the kit!! it's gorgeous! thanks for the chance to win it!

HollyS
01-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Thanks so much to all of you for suggestions!

Ok, Post #5 & #33 are my random winners! Asked someone to pick two numbers between 2 & 38 and that's what got picked. So that means that

Deb O & Glonet won!

Look for coupons via private message!

britnkaysmemaw2
01-22-2009, 07:32 PM
Congrats ladies!

Debra
01-24-2009, 09:26 AM
Big Congratulations to the Winners!!

HollyS
01-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Everyone got a little goodie for me in their private message box so check it out!

kcsimpson99
01-28-2009, 05:17 PM
A "little" goodie? LOL!!
That was an AWESOME bonus and quite stunning. "Love" it!! Thanks so much.

grammaj
01-28-2009, 09:33 PM
Awesome "goodie" thank you. Conratulations to the winners!!

michellemomof3
01-29-2009, 03:07 AM
Is there a way that you can make paper look like velvet?? I think that would be a great addition if that's possible.

If not, how about some kissy lipstick lips!?

mbm69
01-29-2009, 06:13 AM
How long do we have to use the "goodie"? I want to wait til February (just a few days) until I use it. Great add-on Holly.

Congratulations to the winner!

glonet
02-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Wonderful kit! I had to buy the addon to go with it!