PDA

View Full Version : Thanks you

Veronica
01-17-2009, 12:18 AM
Hi everyone,

I planned on spending loads of time here yesterday and today - my last 2 days as a designer. Unfortunately my dad had a heart attack yesterday morning and was admitted to hospital. So we've had quite a hectic time. Fortunately it turned out it wasn't a heart attack (medically speaking), but a severe angina attack. Though had he not gone to hospital when he did, he would have suffered a heart attack by yesterday afternoon. The doctor put a stent (small steel tube thing) in his artery to force it open and there is no need for a bypass (relief!)- so he came home this morning already! We are so grateful that it didn't turn out worse.

To cut a long story short, I just wanted to express my thanks to everyone for all their support of my store at GDS as well as their enthusiasm for the Quote Challenge - I know I'm going to miss designing, but who knows, perhaps I will start again oneday. Thanks to Holly and Debra - I have had so much fun here, thank you for the opportunity to design for GDS. To the other designers, I wish you all well and loads of artistic inspiration! :wink:
I will definately still pop in at GDS - you won't get rid of me so easily! (And I haven't forgotten the Quote Challenge Bonus- just haven't finished uploading it to 4-shared - plse bear with me!)

Thanks again,

Vxx

twirlyjoy
01-17-2009, 12:23 AM
Sorry to hear about your Dad - but glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

I for one will miss you and your designs here at gds and am glad that you will continue to come in and say hi :)

Debra
01-17-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm so sorry that your father had such a frightening health episode. Thankfully, it sounds like it's turned out much better than it could have :) It's still very scary to go through for the whole family so hugs to you Veronica!

We will sure miss you so don't you go being a stranger!

christellevandyk
01-17-2009, 12:54 AM
So sorry to hear about the scare with your dad Veronica, but I'm glad he's okay now! I'm really very sorry to see you go, hope you'll find your way to design again soon.... Lots of good luck with your future ventures!

lazyscrapper
01-17-2009, 03:26 AM
I'll keep your dad and your family in my prayers. It's never easy when you have a medical emergency even if it turns out ok. Hopefully you will have a little more time now to spend with your family. I will really miss your designs and treasure the ones I have. Visit us often.

j_camargo6
01-17-2009, 04:54 AM
Sorry to hear about your dad, Veronica, though thankful it wasn't worse!! I'll miss your fabulously inspiring designs! Hope to see you around, though!

Helen
01-17-2009, 12:12 PM
So sorry to hear about your dad - thank goodness it was not a heart attack!
My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family. Hope he recovers fast!

And I miss you already! Best wishes and HUGE HUGS!

britnkaysmemaw2
01-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Oh Veronica, I am so glad your Dad is doing much better. Your family is in my thought. We will miss your great designs around GDS for your. Glad to hear you will stay in touch. Best of luck to you.

Irishgal
01-18-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. We will miss you, but please come back and visit sometimes.