PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Love Best about Digiscrapping?

Debra
02-21-2007, 05:34 AM
Just wondering..If you had to pick your most favorite thing about Digiscrapping, what would it be?

For me, it's the creative outlet. As much as I'd love to say it's the keepsake factor, which is also very important, the truth is, I just love creating and being a part of this community.

So, what about you... what is your #1 favorite thing about it? :wink:

ckbymommy
02-21-2007, 06:18 AM
"ctr-S"

My favorite thing about DIGI SCRAPPING is that I can start a LO and if I need to walk away, I just save and close. Whereas with paper scrapbooking, it was such a pain to put it all away and try to remember what you were going for when you got it back out, and you didn't want to get anything back out unless you had at least a couple of hours to work. Anyway, I'm rambling :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Terrell
02-21-2007, 07:42 AM
I would have to say that I have two favorite things actually. First, I love being able to create artistically. I have always loved to draw so this is perfect for me. Secondly, being able to say - I want this type of ribbon (lol) and this type of tag or sticker and NOT having to hunt one down that ends up only coming close to what I want (if that) I can just make it!

okblues
02-21-2007, 09:02 AM
The ability to creatively preserve memories! And a close second is the ability to change it if I don't like it. The undo function is my friend.

steph
02-21-2007, 09:40 AM
I have to say I agree with Alice! Delete and undo are my friends!!! And believe me, I use them a lot!!!

Stephanie

Debra
02-21-2007, 10:04 AM
The ability to creatively preserve memories! And a close second is the ability to change it if I don't like it. The undo function is my friend.

Good to see you around :) Hope all is going well with your MIL and everything on the farm :):hello:

Daniellesmama
02-21-2007, 10:29 AM
I love the no "mess" factor the best. Followed closely by the ability to resize and crop without "wrecking" my supplies and rendering them useless.

And, of course, all of the great friends I have met online!! :wink:

Digital is the best!!

Maisie
02-21-2007, 01:17 PM
Well, I total computer geek, so learning a new program was so fun to me.
I'm also learning how to work with design and color while having fun.
Plus making new friends here at GDS.

CrayonQueen
02-21-2007, 03:31 PM
For me space is a total issue, so it's nice to have all of my supplie stored in my cute lil external hardrive vs. piles and piles of plastic containers. Then of course there is the ability to reuse my supplies over and over again. *And* then I can always turn to my friends here for CC and questions, and I'll always get an answer even though they may live on the othe side of the state, the country, or the world.......digi is just fab!!! :dancing: :party1:

yin
02-21-2007, 05:33 PM
For me, it's both the journalling - capturing my thots, moments, so that even as I live I savour each moment more, live it more deeply, attempt to remember more, feel more...... and that's precious

equally close reason is that digiscrapping allows me to be an artist!!! I was always creative but never could quite draw or paint, but in the digi world i seem to be able to create beautiful and artistic stuff... joy!!!

scraptigz
02-21-2007, 05:54 PM
I second the 'no mess' factor. It's not that I'm lazy I just have no patience.... hehe Everything I need is there for me and it's immediate gratification.