PDA

View Full Version : Today I am thankful for....

HollyS
01-01-2009, 04:43 PM
......having some one on one time with my littlest one playing Uno....he won, then I won, then we had a tie breaker and he won!

Just thought I'd share something I'm thankful for today.

What about you?

tweederbug
01-01-2009, 05:08 PM
As today is New Years day and 7 years ago I had to take a closer look at where my life was going to go and what my life was going to be. I realized that my family would always be by my side through everything and my friends .. Love you Leslie .. I am thankful for my family and friends. No matter what life brings you .. they are always there.

In Memory of Darren Slevin 05-30-1973 01-01-2002
The day my life changed forever and I had to realize what I was thankful for!

noreimerreason
01-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Great idea Holly!

Today I am thankful for a wonderful family (and amazing in-laws) who love me and support me, especially during a difficult thing I am going through right now. I am also thankful for my loving husband and our 3 year old daughter.

I too am also thankful for the many games we played as a family this week: Farkle, Big Boggle, and Scattergories. I love playing games with the fam. :biggrin:

twirlyjoy
01-02-2009, 01:15 AM
I am thankful fr my family - my girls as well as my Dad and brothers and SIL and niece!

They made Christmas really special this year, as they do every year!

Am also thankful for the 'pyjama day' the girls and I had yesterday - wii and movies and just chilling out together - a great start to 2009!

okekeca
01-02-2009, 02:37 AM
am thankful for my family - I would be completely lost without them
- oh it is terrible to even think I wouldn't be able to be with them, hug them and love them.

Today I am also thankful for having my granddaughter Ina with me.
She has been sick with ear inflammation and couldn't go to daycare.

I am also thankful for being so much better health wise to be able to look after her today.
I really hope this new year will be a better year for me as for everyone else.

Debra
01-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Today I am thankful for the health and safety of my kids, family and friends. Everything else pales in comparison. I am truly blessed beyond measure.

Thank you for the reminder, Holly :)

eb2177
01-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Today I also am thankful for the health and safety of my family. And also realilizing just how blessed we are. My DH has a job, a good job, one that he likes, and it allows me to be able to spend everyday at home with our little one. Yes we still have wants, (we do like our toys :wink:) but all of our needs are taken care of. We are truly blessed, and taken care of. And for that I am very thankful.

JewelTheQueen
01-02-2009, 07:16 PM
I am thankful for SO much ... our home, the health of my family, the support of our community ... the list goes on and on. My life gets tough, and sometimes I loose sight of how it is also full to the BRIM of wonderful things.

babyofmine
01-02-2009, 08:22 PM
I am thankful for hot chocolate and Hulu.com. :laugh: