PDA

View Full Version : Helen's Year-End Sale + New Printable Gift Cards

Helen
12-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday and are staying healthy, safe, and warm!

It's that time of year for the annual year-end sales - and I have my entire store on sale at 35% off through midnight Sunday night (EST), January 4 (some products will still be on sale at their intro specials at 40% off).

I also have a new product in the store that just missed the holiday stocking stuffer time period, but they're still great for giving to spouses and kids for special treats and rewards for 'good' behavior!!!!! Also great inexpensive gifts to give to kids (and adults) for birthdays, valentine's day, graduations, etc throughout the year - 30 QUICK and inexexpensive gifts to give.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa94/HelenEhrenhofer/my%20gds%20kit%20previews/he_printable_giftcardset.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=3406)

You can print them whenever you need more - OR you can laminate them and re-use after they are redeemed! Some blank templates are also included so you can make up some yourselft and/or personalize with your own ideas or own papers.

These printable gift cards are ready to print on your home printer on 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper (photo paper, cardstock, etc0 and can be cut up and given out when you feel like giving someone something special. Most 'treats' don't cost anything and are great in these days when everyone is cutting back on spending.

I printed them on perforated business card stock I had, and gave them to my daughters as 'mommy aids' the other day, so they can hand them out when they need some quick 'rewards' for the grandkids. They LOVED them! I'm planning on using them myself with the grandkids - and there are a few in there that I may even give to my husband! LOL!

And the grandkids are already getting some for good behavior and they LOVE them too. The kids are holding on to some of them to redeem at special times! They haven't figured out yet that they can get more if they redeem them now and get them again! They're trying to collect all 30 of them! They'eve been asking 'how can I get this one? and how can I get that one? LOL!

On sale for TWO weeks for only $1.20 - Now where can you get 30 Gifts for this price!!!!!! And use them next Christmas as stocking stuffers!

Grab them HERE! (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=3406)

Andrea
12-29-2008, 10:40 PM
I'm so getting these Helen! My kids will go nuts over them! Great idea!!

emst
12-31-2008, 04:01 AM
This is one of the best ideas ever Helen, I love that they're printable. Madeline was here after Christmas and she loved that I gave her some of these. I gave her the fast food, so we went to McDonald's and she really loved the one to stay up past her bedtime. These are so great to give all year.

Gem
12-31-2008, 07:54 AM
Helen, you are soooo innovative! Thank you for the super idea. Will have to get these.

emst
12-31-2008, 10:46 AM
I had to come back and say that I printed more of these out and mailed them to Michelle and Karen to give to the girls for special treats.

HisKid
12-31-2008, 02:21 PM
What a great idea Helen, I love it!!!