PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Somebody Knows How to...

elenasworld
12-29-2008, 04:23 PM
I am ready to pull my hair out

one really annoying thing is that my Photoshop is doing is when I resize a window to say 25% and save it, the next time I open it, the window will be huge again
does anyone know how to get PS to save the window at a certain size so that my stuff all opens in that size

it gets pretty weird opening up a staple that takes up my whole screen

babyofmine
12-29-2008, 07:53 PM
I use PSE, and I've noticed that its default is to just fill the screen when it opens something. I never thought to see about changing it.
hmmm...sorry I'm not much help! :laugh:

elenasworld
12-29-2008, 07:59 PM
thanks for listening
it is driving me nuts
it didnt happen on my old computer, but now that I am on this laptop, it does it all the time.

and -- i lose stuff that I am moving with the move too, or I click the screen to erase and what i am clicking isn't removed, but when I unzoom, there are parts elsewhere erased.
my dh thinks it is me, but this stuff just didn't happen before

Victoria32
12-30-2008, 09:37 AM
I can understand your frustration. I use PSE 7 now, and so can't offer any help either. Were you using Windows XP and are now in Vista? I know that when I open my file folders in the Vista, the icons, and thumnails are all over the place, and don't save the way I resized them....so is it a ?Vista and not PS problem?

elenasworld
12-30-2008, 04:32 PM
I had been using Vista and have Vista on the laptop too
I forgot about all those folder quirks -- aren't those frustrating!
I can't figure out how the windows open in one view and the next time in another. I am so glad I am not alone with these odd things