PDA

View Full Version : big fat goodie! cs3

redring
02-19-2007, 07:26 AM
I was looking through some digital arts mags at the book store and came accross an article ,cs3 is beta testing. I really want to dl this but with my dh pointing out a beta on an beta may not be the best idea. ill have to wait. ill leve some info though so you all can try :biggrin: and tell me all about it lol!

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/photoshopcs3/

steph
02-19-2007, 07:29 AM
I don't use this program, but that's awesome that this company is willing do this to make life easier for people, and well... to sell more product too I guess...LOL!

Stephanie

buzziebie
02-21-2007, 03:11 PM
I've tried it and I love it.... Can't wait till the real deal's finally here :)

redring
02-22-2007, 09:40 PM
Oh buzziebie! do tell how dose the beta work? Pretty nicely? Or are there still tons of buggs?

buzziebie
03-02-2007, 01:34 AM
There's still some bugs, but I really really love it! I can't wait to get the real thing, cause I'm more then ready to upgrade my photoshop - the one I have now is a ps 7.0..... I'm not sure what's different from cs2 cause I don't know that version, but from what I tried out cs3 is very userfriendly, easier to use the brushthingie where you can adjust scattering and so on.

All I can say is that I looove it :)

tjmuse
03-07-2007, 06:37 AM
ADOBE is going to be putting PS on the internet to use for FREE sometime this year. so don't that beat all. After we all paid mega bucks to get it.:hairpull: :3: :mad: :confused1: :motz: :withstupid:

Andrea
03-07-2007, 06:41 AM
I've been using it for a few weeks and I love it. Seems like they still have some bugs to work out though. The toolbars will blank out sometimes, but if I click where they are suppose to be, they come back...kinda weird.

buzziebie
03-07-2007, 07:42 AM
Same thing happens here, goldscraps, but hopefully they'll fix that soon.

babyofmine
03-15-2007, 10:01 AM
ADOBE is going to be putting PS on the internet to use for FREE sometime this year. so don't that beat all. After we all paid mega bucks to get it.:hairpull: :3: :mad: :confused1: :motz: :withstupid:
Where did you find that out?

ADesignGallery
04-15-2007, 09:18 AM

Do you have a link with info?

redring
04-17-2007, 08:42 AM
Cs3 is verry nice. I still havent had time to figure out some of the new stuff but ill get around to it eventually. :)

Andrea
05-11-2007, 01:06 PM
I had to find this thread again. I was trying out the beta and when I tried to uninstall it and go back to CS2, it messed my computer up and CS2 would not run! It took 3 hours for my husband to delete everything Adobe out of the registry and off of the hard drive and then reinstall CS2 to get it to run! I should have listened to him when he warned me that beta's are bad!

:hairpull:

MaggieMae
05-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Thank you for the warning!! I'm still trying to get a program I can use so I can use the wonderful templates!! I've tried lots, but always get confused. Will not try any Beta programs! Thanks again!

babyofmine
05-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Julie L, have you heard of Gimp? I just tried using a .psd template in Gimp, and it opened just fine. :) But after almost 1/2 hour trying to figure out how to merge the layers (the "ctrl - g" in PSE), I gave up! LOL