PDA

View Full Version : All my fellow digiscrappers can relate!

HollyS
12-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Guess what Santa brought me?????

External Hard drive sized at 1 terrabit

Hilarious but everyone in my family was like what is a terrabit?!? I said 1,000 gigs and then they realized......wow!

Figured you guys can relate!

What did Santa bring you???

christellevandyk
12-25-2008, 12:11 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! You are sooooo lucky... LOL Yes I can relate...I thought I was lucky to get a 500gb the other day... Then again, I'm not a designer LOL

I got a GPS Navigation system this year - my parents know I'm moving to the big bad city and will therefore definitely get lost on a daily basis if left on my own..

Mom_of_5
12-25-2008, 01:10 PM
Congrats Holly! I already have one of those!

Santa brought me PSE7 and snow all day so far!

Merry Christmas all!

elenasworld
12-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Wow Holly!
What a great gift from Santa!
Santa brought me a new laptop :) I have had it for a few weeks, but I am loving being able to scrap downstairs.

Mel -- the snow hasn't come our way, just little flurries here and there. Hope it isn't one of those lake effect snows

merry christmas everyone!

Debra
12-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Wow Holly, Santa's been goooood to you!

Mel... lucky dog! Hope you're out making snowmen and having a romping good time!

Sounds like you've been a very good girl this year Liz!

Santa made all 4 of my kids happy as always and that's gift enough for me!

Whew, I'm whooped and have to say, the highlight of it all was singing Silent Night by candlelight last night with 3 of my kids by my side... Guess it's made me mushy... just want to say, wishing Peace on Earth tonight and for always. Merry Christmas. :love-smiley-011:

Maisie
12-25-2008, 06:43 PM
A terrabite!!!
Wowsers!
My husband and I just did stockings for each other this Christmas.
But there were some pearl earrings and Prada cologne!
I hope to put some more memory in my laptop in January.
I hope everyone had a safe and joyous Christmas!

nancyrwa
12-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Sounds like Santa was very good to you, Holly! My Santa bought me a pair of emerald earings, a Cricut cutter and a jewelry armoire. He told me the armoire is really for him so that he can easily figure out what he has already bought for me.

Merry Christmas everyone!

britnkaysmemaw2
12-25-2008, 11:23 PM
Wow. Sounds like everyone has had a wonderful Christmas.

My DH bought me PSE7, and gee, I still have so much to learn in pse6, lol. Guess I will be signing up for more classes here at GDS!

Happy Holidays to all!

Debra
12-26-2008, 05:33 AM
Sounds like Santa was very good to you, Holly! My Santa bought me a pair of emerald earings, a Cricut cutter and a jewelry armoire. He told me the armoire is really for him so that he can easily figure out what he has already bought for me.

Merry Christmas everyone!

LOL.. he's a clever guy!:lmao:

Ina
12-26-2008, 01:12 PM
OH WOW! Everyone has gotten really wonderful gifts! You all must have been really good this year! Terrabite! :D LOL I need one of those soon. I got a Canon 450D and i love it already! Have been playing with it and trying to figure out all the wonderful things i can do with it. :) So far I've been busy with all kinds of things going on in the house so it's not been really much time that I've had time with my new "baby".
And Elli asked tonight what time Santa is coming back! HEHEHEHEHE We celebrate on Christmas eve and had Santa to visit us. Then DH, being English, has brought all the English traditions into our xmas celebration so Elli got more present on Christmas day.... and today, on Boxing day, she was wondering when Santa would be coming again with all the goodies for her.

beckag99
12-26-2008, 03:20 PM
LOL! I love it! My DH bought me a one terrabite external hard drive for christmas too! I figured only fellow scrappers would understand how awesome a present that was!

liaskye
12-26-2008, 03:27 PM
My husband cannabalizes old hard drives for me to use. I got some paper goodies and my dh told me to buy PSE 7. Since my current version is PSE 3, I am looking forward to the upgrade. We have been very Blessed this year.

twirlyjoy
12-27-2008, 02:24 AM
wow! You all sound like you got great pressies! I don't have a dh to buy anything for me, and our family have decided to do the same as last year - we will all be going on holiday for our Christmas presents to each other, so we just bought toekn gifts for each other.

The girls of course still got pressies - the main one being the wii which has proved to be family entertainment for everyone!!

babyofmine
12-27-2008, 06:40 PM
DH told me that if the TB reaches a certain price, I can get it. :lmao: But the best gift this year was the Flight of the Conchords on DVD. And of course, being home with our new baby. :D

Chanin
12-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Oh! I wanted an external hard drive sooo bad! I am sooo out of room on my laptop, but I didn't ask soon enough! boo hoo! I did get a Wii Fit though - I really wanted that...but it just told me that I need to lose 10 lbs...lol..I gotta get to exercising..

Victoria32
12-27-2008, 07:14 PM
Congrats Holly! I already have one of those!

Santa brought me PSE7 and snow all day so far!

Merry Christmas all!

Congrats on the new external drive Holly.
Mel -you will love PSE 7. I upgraded in Nov from PSE 4

I have a500 gig external and a 120 gig portable, so for Christmas I got a new 500 gig portable drive. My 120 was so full, I could add any of my new kits to take when going on vacation. I use one to back up the photos and digi scrapping supplies as well as my completed layouts.

JewelTheQueen
01-02-2009, 08:21 PM
I *almost* got a 1 TB external drive for boxing day, but they were sold out .... waaaaa.....