PDA

View Full Version : So much to do... So little time...

Debra
12-22-2008, 06:39 AM
Ack! I'm not ready! :nope: Only 3 more days until Christmas! :wub1: Are you ready?

and those of you who sigh and smile softly and say "oh yes, only thing I have left to do is a bake a few cookies"...

Bang!!! :twitcy::twitcy::twitcy:

Chanin
12-22-2008, 07:16 AM
I finally finished up my shopping yesterday, but other than that, not completely ready...things to wrap, make and place to go!!

elenasworld
12-22-2008, 07:25 AM
My shopping is not done
In fact, the only one who has anything to put under the tree is dd (and that is because dh did most of that!)
I am on my way out today in the snow to do some shopping and hit the grocery store -- still need a turkey and the rest of the meal

eb2177
12-22-2008, 07:53 AM
I'm not done!! And it is snowing so bad that I can't leave the house!! So looks like I will be out like the rest of Portland running around like a crazy person on Christmas Eve. :eek1
Guess I should take this time to finish the few hand made stuff I was making. And take the pictures of DD to give to the Grandparents and Great-Grandparents, don't know if I can get them printed, but at least take them. :twitcy:

HollyS
12-22-2008, 08:31 AM
I'm not done either! I feel ya! Have a ton of stuff left to do so...what is sleep????

tweederbug
12-22-2008, 09:51 AM
I am not done. I am afriad that some of my gifts won't be here. I placed a HUGE order of pictures through mpix and they are not here. I have to go to dreaded Walmart and get one picture done that I forgot to order. I hate going there. I still have to wrap gifts,bake cookies and I have one more photoshoot to get done. I have plenty of scrapping to do. Did I mention house cleaning? My house looks awaful .. I would be so embarrased if someone was to stop. I think that I would make them stand outside :laugh:. Oh my the list could go on and on but I just can't think of anything anymore. I feel like throwing the kids outside on thebackdeck just so I can get something done. If it wasn't 11 degrees and -11 windchill I probably would :lmao:!

twirlyjoy
12-22-2008, 09:53 AM
I am so not ready! Having been sick for the last few days, it has really ruined my routine - ok, who am I kidding - I never even had a routine, but if I did have one, it would have been ruined!

Still have all the presents to wrap and the kids are home now so haven't a clue as to when I will get them done!

And, we have cake balls to make cos I promised my aunt we'd make some for Boxing day!