PDA

View Full Version : Ok .. who did it?

tweederbug
11-30-2008, 07:09 AM
OK .. whoever dropped off the cute but annoying black cat at my front door I am coming to hunt you down :biggrin:. The cat won't stop meowing,runs in the house everytime I open the door AND the kiddos are wanting to play with it. If it is your cat come and get it .. if you dropped it off .. I am in search of you :biggrin:!

elenasworld
11-30-2008, 08:11 AM
lol
That is how I inherited my two black kitties (kitty and baby)
And, while I was visting my inlaws, the inherited a black kitty too -- took her to vet, got her shots and now she lives inside

Debra
11-30-2008, 04:31 PM
Holly Did it!! Holly Did it!!! :party1:

tweederbug
11-30-2008, 08:35 PM
I am coming to hunt you down Holly :biggrin:. Your sister told me it was you!

twirlyjoy
11-30-2008, 10:35 PM
awww I love kitties - I'll take it from you!!! Am sure it will love our other 3!!!

HollyS
12-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Holly Did it!! Holly Did it!!! :party1:

You told on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fight:

I do have 13 cats, 10 of which are kittens that are free to good homes!

uinthas
12-02-2008, 08:29 PM
I wish I was the one who did it! :wink: I also have a very nice black cat at my house that we somehow inherited. She is cute & sweet, but at the same time she makes me crazy! (I have another cat - one that I got on purpose! - and he loves her, so for his sake I have to keep her!) :biggrin:

Andrea
12-02-2008, 08:33 PM
I hear ya! We have one of those in our neighborhood. His name is "Sammy" and we know who he belongs to but they can't keep him home no matter what they do. We usually find him in our cars.

Veronica
12-02-2008, 08:37 PM
LOL! My mom also inherited a "Sammy", Andrea! The cat turned up, my mom put notices everywhere, turned out he belonged to the house right next door! When they emmigrated to New Zealand about 2 months later, they asked my mom if she wanted him coz he was more at her house than at theirs. So around 5 years later- Sammy is still with her.

Debra
12-03-2008, 05:09 AM
What is it they say? Cat's pick and choose thier family. You outta feel honored Sheila :laugh:

tweederbug
12-03-2008, 10:12 AM
What is it they say? Cat's pick and choose thier family. You outta feel honored Sheila :laugh:

I was never a cat person. When we bought this home 5 years ago,I was honored to take in their Tom Cat ... he had 7 toes! He was the funkiest looking cat but didn't like to be indoors and he kept the mice away! He looked exactly like the cat from pet cemetary. He got run over by a car and I said that I didn't want another cat. We also had a little kitten that found us when when we were moving into the house and I didn't want to keep that him. I called him "Sooner" .... Cause "sooner" or later I was going to get rid of him! Well ... my neice saw him,fell in love and we kept him until he ran off .... about 2 years! Now I have inherited "Cosmo" .... I can't let her go hungry! I even warm her milk up before I give it to her I just pray that she doesn't have babies!

candi1973
12-03-2008, 10:17 AM
I hear ya! We have one of those in our neighborhood. His name is "Sammy" and we know who he belongs to but they can't keep him home no matter what they do. We usually find him in our cars.

that's too funny. I think I would freak if I opened my car door to find any animal inside!!! It's quite sad that the poor Cat doesn't even like to go to his own home!!! LOL!

Debra
12-03-2008, 11:03 AM
I was never a cat person. When we bought this home 5 years ago,I was honored to take in their Tom Cat ... he had 7 toes! He was the funkiest looking cat but didn't like to be indoors and he kept the mice away! He looked exactly like the cat from pet cemetary. He got run over by a car and I said that I didn't want another cat. We also had a little kitten that found us when when we were moving into the house and I didn't want to keep that him. I called him "Sooner" .... Cause "sooner" or later I was going to get rid of him! Well ... my neice saw him,fell in love and we kept him until he ran off .... about 2 years! Now I have inherited "Cosmo" .... I can't let her go hungry! I even warm her milk up before I give it to her I just pray that she doesn't have babies!

LOL.. better get her fixed! did you read Holly's post, she currently has 13 cats in the house :lmao: