PDA

View Full Version : Want a coupon to my store???

JAB
11-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Want a $2.00 coupon to my store (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=51&zenid=38023f3984f09256cdac2eff3ac8d05e)?
All you have to do is tell me your best Black Friday success story---what was the best bargain you got? If you aren't in the US and don't have a black Friday story.....tell me about any bargain you found recently :) I am not much of a shopper so I want to hear your stories.

The best news??? My store is 40% off all weekend :)

I will come back tomorrow and pick 2 lucky winners at random!

** Closed- Winners announced below- PM's coming shortly :) **

Thanks for all the great stories ladies, I wish I could find bargains like that!
Random winners are:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

Timestamp: 2008-11-30 01:28:03 UTC

# 7-babyofmine
and
#3- Ina

Congrats ladies..and thank everyone for playing along

Gem
11-28-2008, 07:26 PM
My best Black Friday purchase was wireless headphones. I had actually missed the store doorbuster time by 5 minutes but they gave me the item for the doorbuster price anyway (half off)!!! Hooray! I've been wanting wireless headphones for awhile so I could listen to music, etc. without disturbing others.

I have another success to share. I was out at another store and found two items on my list that were on sale at a different store way on the other side of town. Because I had the flyer from the other store listing the sale price I was allowed to price match both of the items. What fun!

Ina
11-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Here in FInland we don't have black Friday. But my best bargain was to find designer shoes by Pertti Palmroth (usually a lot.....I mean a LOT of money) for 5 euros. :D And there was nothing wrong with the shoes.... I still don't understand why they were for so little money. I love my shoes! LOL

lazyscrapper
11-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Mine would have to be buying my mom's computer for $400(the whole package, CPU, monitor, printer) at Best Buy. We were in the line when the doors opened and we brought my husband, my brother, myself and mom. Of course all the parts were not in the same area so we all spread out and each got one item, mom did the paperwork. Could have used one more person to stand in the check out line though. The line by 6Am was to the back of the store, and you know how big Best Buys are. Don't really want to be doing that again.

JAB
11-29-2008, 07:11 AM
Wow- those are some bargains ladies ! I want to hear more :)

I will be back later tonight-

casey4
11-29-2008, 09:25 AM
I did not think I would get any black friday shopping done -- I was on a cruise ship on a sea day. But never fear the ship's stores had some great sales -- I ending up getting three rings for 75% off. What was nice - was even though had sales listed for specific times, you could get them all day long - so if it was really busy you could come back later.

babyofmine
11-29-2008, 11:33 AM
I was lazy (and I thought the BF stress might put me in labor :laugh: ) so I didn't even leave the house until 10:30am. BUT, I got some great freebies (and some "better than free" with coupons) at CVS.
After catching a movie with my friend, I went to Walgreens, and paid $2.17 for toothpaste and got back $3.50 in Register Rewards. I did that 5 times. :lmao:
I also bought $300 gift cards at Lowe's, and will be getting a bonus $60 gc, PLUS I got $10 off the tool set I've been wanting for ages. :D