PDA

View Full Version : Make someone happy.....

j_camargo6
11-19-2008, 07:14 PM
What a WEEK!!!

I broke my toe (and won't know for 6 weeks whether I have to have surgery to pin it in place or not) and they're shutting off the electricity :hairpull: for most of the day tomorrow throughout our ENTIRE subdivision!!! (You know, like none of us have work to do, or need to cook or stay warm or anything!) YES, I'm whining! :twitcy:

I figure somebody ought to have something to be happy about!

SO....*woot*woot*woot

I've got Princess Samantha and I Am Thankful on sale in the store for 40% off! :vb_chirolp_iei:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/medium/_jenn/dancingprincess_kit_princesssamantha_MED.jpg http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/medium/_jenn/dancingprincessdesigns_kit_imthankful_MED.jpg
Sale runs through Saturday!

Elaine/emst has created a beautiful QuickPage for everyone to enjoy!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm110/macnjenn/I-Am-Thankful-QPpreview.jpg

Download HERE (http://www.mediafire.com/?yyejzjm5dxn)
Have a GREAT rest of the WEEK!!!

britnkaysmemaw2
11-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Oh Jenn, you poor thing! How in the world did you break your toe? Hope it will be ok and no surgery will be needed. Thanks for the great sale to make all of us happy though!

j_camargo6
11-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Oh Jenn, you poor thing! How in the world did you break your toe? Hope it will be ok and no surgery will be needed. Thanks for the great sale to make all of us happy though!

Running to check on a crying baby and kicked a piece of furniture...HARD! LOL...generally I'm fairly graceful...just having an off week, I guess :laugh:

Ina
11-19-2008, 07:55 PM
OH NO! Jenn, I hope you are ok hon!!! How on earth did you broke your toe? I'm sending lots of hugs from all the way here to keep you warm tomorrow. I noticed the other day that actually being without the computer for a day was good because it gave me a whole lot of ideas. Maybe it will be the same for you. And think positively. No electricity means take out or restaurant dinner, no lights means lots of candles. Woolen socks! Now you just need snow.... or do have some? We got about 2 inches within 2 days. :D Just take care and be good. No more toe braking please!!!!! :D HUGS!

Debra
11-19-2008, 08:11 PM
Oh Jenn, yuck! I'm so sorry about your toe...ouch! :head_hurts_kr: I sure hope you can find a way to take it easy and stay warm... and whine away..that's just part of hanging out together..we all get to whine sometimes. Hugs and so sweet of you to think of others and run a special :wavey:

twirlyjoy
11-19-2008, 10:40 PM
ouch!! Bet that hurts - hoping you won't have to have the surgery!

Great sale btw!!

lazyscrapper
11-20-2008, 03:25 AM
Sorry to hear about your toe. Hobbling around for 6 weeks isn't fun. Lots for speedy recovery vibes out to you. Thanks so mcuh for the freebie and the great sale.

emst
11-20-2008, 03:46 AM
Ouch Jenn that had to hurt. I did that once and not only broke the toe but the toenail lifted just stubbing it on a chair. Tape the toe to the one next to it to keep it from moving. Stay off your foot, yeah right with all those girls. Like Ina said no electricity, TAKE OUT FOOD and have it delivered too go all the way.
Hugs and a speedy recovery to you.
Elaine

HollyS
11-20-2008, 04:07 AM
Oh my girly! So sorry to hear about all this............Ina gave great suggestions so hope you can take her up on them! Take care of yourself!

j_camargo6
11-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Thanks for all the cyber hugs and well wishes!!! One good thing to come out of it, is I don't feel guilty spending more time designing!! It's about the only thing I can do (at least for another day or two!!) LOL.

We'll see how long my laptop battery lasts once the power goes out in 15 minutes....I hope to finish up a couple of projects I'm working on for the store......

You can be sure I'll be back on as SOON as power is restored LOL!

ThoughtfilledMe
11-20-2008, 01:16 PM
I'm really sorry about your toe and the electricity Jenn. Hopefully everything will work out for you soon. You are really being generous though taking your bad luck and turning it into good luck for those who don't already have these amazing kits.

elenasworld
11-21-2008, 05:38 AM
So sorry about your toe. That must be miserable!
Hope you are able to limit your activity -- maybe someone else????? can do the grocery shopping :)

p.s. Ina, anytime you want me to send you some snow, just let me know!
we are having :wub1: quite a bit of snow already

kukigari
11-21-2008, 08:14 AM
I'm very sorry to hear that, I know that hurt, but be patient, take a rest, be warm and think positive and you'll see everything will go throw easy, Take care! :wink:.

Mom_of_5
11-22-2008, 04:30 AM
Oh, Jenn! What a long time to wait to find out about the surgery. I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything heals without it!

Make sure that all your princesses are treating you like the royalty that you are!!

Many ** hugs ** coming from Ohio to you!

Andrea
11-23-2008, 01:09 AM
I love the bright colors in these!! Beautiful!