PDA

View Full Version : Beginning to look a lot like.....

scrappintwins
11-16-2008, 01:44 PM
CHRISTMAS!! ACK!!!! I'm so not ready this year. Well honestly I haven't been ready for Christmas since the twins were born lol. I was always the one who had all my shopping done by Halloween and gifts wrapped and ready to go by Thanksgiving.
So to help me and the other procrastinators here, what scrap related gifts are you giving this year? Albums, calendars, hybrid? Lets see some inspiration!

tweederbug
11-16-2008, 02:44 PM
I go shopping the day after Thanksgiving .... BLACK FRIDAY :eek1!
I am giving one scrapbook to my parents, calendars that I made using templates and scrapbook kits and that is it for scrap related ideas.

scrappintwins
11-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Oh you're a brave woman Sheila! You couldn't pay me to go shopping on Black Friday!! I get too aggravated lol :twitcy:

I'm doing lots of candy this year. I haven't made any it a few years so I think I'm due. But I'm doing composition books for my cousins and albums for the grandparents. I'm also going to try my hand at making fridge magnets using shrinky dink paper and layouts of the kids.

magicalreality
11-16-2008, 03:17 PM
that makes 2 of us!...lol I am doing my own Christmas cards and getting them printed through Walmart and a photobook for my family..actually 5 photobooks but all the same...lol Walmart has awesomr gift ideas, photo towels, photo blankets, etc..I dont who where you are from but I am assuming walmart is everywhere:P oh and ya I am doing my photobooks with picaboo, they have a free software to download and create, and comparing all prices they are pretty cheap!

anitastreet
11-16-2008, 05:41 PM
I'm another Black Friday shopper.. this year it works great.. I'm taking the girls to Florida for Thanksgiving break.. we have a whole week.. we are doing Disney as we have annual passes... and the whole family will be back for Christmas!... so my Mom and I can shop on Black Friday and the girls can stay with my sister and neice that day.... and I can leave all the gifts in Florida at my Mom's till Christmas!....

as for what I make.. I am making my Christmas cards.. hoping to get a good photo of the girls at Disney.. it's usually decked out for Christmas early... and if I can get my neice and nephew to cooperate I hope to get some good cousin photos for my Mom again this year... we did that last year.. I'm looking for a good 12x12 frame for a layout....

this is last year's photo session.. but I never did frame a layout.. just the individual photos for my Mom... but I want to do a layout this time..
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=19006&ppuser=3592
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=20102&ppuser=3592

and my favorite of just the girls..
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=21111&ppuser=3592

I was going to do Christmas but then decided to used non Christmas papers.. since it's Florida, outside, green.. and hopefully will be out all year.. if I ever get it done!

and if I can get my neice and nephew long enough I'd love to take enough pictures to put a photo book together for my sister... I'd probably use Shutterfly.. I've had good luck with their books..