PDA

View Full Version : FedEx came today!

tweederbug
11-11-2008, 06:32 AM
My son for his birthday in June wanted one of those big metal Tonka trucks. We paid $40.00 for it just for it to break 6 weeks later. These are the Mighty Trucks and are supposed to last. A pin came loose in the wheel and sometimes the wheel will turn and sometimes in won't. I was upset because he was upset and called Hasbro and told them about the situation. They were so nice and said that they would send me a replacement one. WELL ....
They sent me a different Mighty Truck so looks like my son has another Christmas gift. I know sounds lame but it is this close to Christmas .. this will be one less gift to buy! His other truck works .. just have to fix the pin inside the wheel 10x's a day LOL!! I think that I am done with him for Christmas now! Then again ... I would love to see him excited about it now. Would you just wait another 6 weeks or give it to your child now?

j_camargo6
11-11-2008, 06:41 AM
I would wait...get some mileage out of it LOL, but my husband wouldn't wait until they sat down to give it to them....he can't stand to wait!

mosser77
11-11-2008, 06:54 AM
That's awesome! The same thing happened to me when I called Hasbro about Caden's ball popper when it quit working. She told me it would be 6-8 weeks, but I think it was more like 2 when we got a brand new, upgraded version of the toy! I think they know it's best to keep the mommies happy :)

I say wait to give it to him!