PDA

View Full Version : 7Nov Speed Scrap here in fifteen minutes!!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Here's the thread! I've got my Dew, taken my potty break (hehe, tmi, I know) and I'm ready to settle in for two hours of speedy scrappin, so come on in!!

j_camargo6
11-07-2008, 04:47 PM
OH! I thought I'd missed it....I'm so READY!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 04:49 PM
OH! I thought I'd missed it....I'm so READY!

Hi Jenn! How was date night?

ThoughtfilledMe
11-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Yay, I made it! Can't wait to see what tonight brings. Just remember to be nice to us Shannon.

elenasworld
11-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Am I in the right place?
The time change has totally messed up my sense of time in digi-land

mariaferguson
11-07-2008, 04:57 PM
I'm here!!! we'll see if gds and my computer get along tonight! ;)

Mom_of_5
11-07-2008, 04:59 PM
I'm here! Still have 2 kids to put to bed, but they'll just have to work around ME!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Am I in the right place?
The time change has totally messed up my sense of time in digi-land

You betcha! Hi Suzette, Liz, and Maria! And yeah Suzette, I think you might like tonight's challenge. :)

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 05:00 PM
I ditched the football game early

Silly Bean
I'm here! Still have 2 kids to put to bed, but they'll just have to work around ME!

Ha! That's right Mel!!

Silly Bean
I ditched the football game early

Woooow, that's a friend, to ditch football to be here! I <3 U!

j_camargo6
11-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Hi Jenn! How was date night?

It was FAST! I was pushing to get home, thinking I'd catch the tail end of the speed scrap, and instead I get to be here for the beginning!!! YEAH! I'm all messed up with the time change.

j_camargo6
11-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Yay, I made it! Can't wait to see what tonight brings. Just remember to be nice to us Shannon.

(Hmmm....I think I mighta been too rough on ya'll last weekend....)

elenasworld
11-07-2008, 05:03 PM
It was FAST! I was pushing to get home, thinking I'd catch the tail end of the spped scrap, and instead I get to be here for the beginning!!! YEAH! I'm all messed up with the time change.

My time and GDS time used to be the same, now there is a 2 hour difference. I am very confused about that

All I know is it is 9:00 where I am

Silly Bean
Alrighty, we're about to begin. Everyone ready! And remember, if this is your first SS with me, I'm terrible with names and will call you by your username unless you tell me you real name! You've been warned!! Hehe. Here are the instructions, perfectly preserved (ie, cut and pasted) from my last SS. Hehe.

And here's how it's gonna go:

Starting at the top of the hour, I will post your first instruction, followed by 1 more instruction every ten minutes through the hour.

At the top of the second hour. I will post the 7th and final instruction and then you'll have 1 additional hour to finish and post your LOs.

(I will allow a 15 min. grace period for gallery posting purposes. The gallery may slow down when we were all trying to post at once!)

If we have any other technical difficulties, I might also allow a few extra minutes. I will let you know.

Please note that prizes will not be given out to entries posted after this time, although we would still love to see what you have come up with!!

You must post in your GDS member gallery AND link back here in the forum. If you do not post back here I will not know that you have participated and you will not be able to receive the prize. Maybe soon we'll have a Speed Scrap gallery for you to post in! ;)

Some important things to remember to make the Speed Scrap go a bit smoother:

- The instructions are all pretty self-explanatory, but remember that you can interpret them creatively. I may be an Army wife, but I'm no drill sergeant! Do the best you can on the instructions, but don't freak out over them. Be creative! You won't be disqualified!!

- You can use a template if you want.

- goDigitalScrapbooking products are NOT required, but of course, we love it when you use them!!

- I will re-cap all the instructions again each time I post a new instruction.

- For each instruction there must be a different element. You may not use the same element to fulfill requirements for 2 different instructions.

Please don't stress! Speed scraps are fun. Just take the instructions to mean what YOU think they mean and have fun!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE REMEMBER - post back here when you are done so I will know you are playing along!!

ThoughtfilledMe
You were hard on us Jenn, but it was still lots of fun.

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:04 PM
(Hmmm....I think I mighta been too rough on ya'll last weekend....)

UH YEAH! No architectural elements from me!

Silly Bean
My time and GDS time used to be the same, now there is a 2 hour difference. I am very confused about that

All I know is it is 9:00 where I am

Yup, me too. :)

Silly Bean
1. Choose a template that has spaces for at least three pictures. Alter the template in some way: move things around, rotate the whole thing, etc. Do something that changes it somehow.

j_camargo6
I'm READY!

gailsullivan
11-07-2008, 05:05 PM
well this is my firt SS i hope I can keep up

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:05 PM
well this is my firt SS i hope I can keep up

Yay! Hi Gail!!

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Yeah, I love using templates!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Oh, and by the way guys, I made a really good participation prize, I just have to make the preview and get it onto 4shared for y'all!

elenasworld
11-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Okay -- so far I am with you :)

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Okay -- so far I am with you :)

Yay Liz, and three minutes left till the next instruction! Maybe I made number one too easy? :wink:

mariaferguson
11-07-2008, 05:08 PM
sweet! I got my template and it's altered!

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Hi Maria :)

Silly Bean
1. Choose a template that has spaces for at least three pictures. Alter the template in some way: move things around, rotate the whole thing, etc. Do something that changes it somehow.

2. Choose your pictures, and make your amount of pictures less than the amount of spaces you have for pics on your template. EX, if you're using a 3-pic template, choose one or two photos.

me4wishful
LOL not too easy for newbies. I don't even know how to use templates :( I'll try and figure it out before the next speed scrap that you guys do.

bozena
11-07-2008, 05:13 PM
I'm here, I hope i can finish this time.

Mom_of_5
Good gracious! I'm still trying to find a template! Do you know how many I have????

Silly Bean
no way! k, if you give me a sec to get you a link, will you try to play? Templates are the easiest way to get into digiscrapping :) What program are you using?

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 05:14 PM
LOL not too easy for newbies. I don't even know how to use templates :( I'll try and figure it out before the next speed scrap that you guys do.

i remember having a hard time with them in the beginning, but they are so awesome to use. Once you get it, you'll be hooked! *woot

mariaferguson
11-07-2008, 05:14 PM
I had a 3-opening template I've been meaning to use for a while, so Iknew exactly which one to choose for this!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:15 PM
I had a 3-opening template I've been meaning to use for a while, so Iknew exactly which one to choose for this!

right on!

me4wishful
11-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Um lol I have some super ancient software... Corel Photo House 3.0 (yes I typed that right it's from 1999). I am able to do everything else with digiscrapping surprisingly well but can't figure out what I'm supposed to do with the templates.

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Good gracious! I'm still trying to find a template! Do you know how many I have????

LOL, me to, so i went ahead & picked a number before I started looking LOL:vb_chirolp_iei:

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Um lol I have some super ancient software... Corel Photo House 3.0 (yes I typed that right it's from 1999). I am able to do everything else with digiscrapping surprisingly well but can't figure out what I'm supposed to do with the templates.

Here, okay, I don't know how to problem solve that one for you, and congrats by the way for doing all that you're doing! I can do two things for you:

1. Go here and see if the tutorials help: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/cmps_index.php?page=tutorials

2. I will let you use a cluster frame, as long as you still leave one spot open, with no pic in it.

Can you work with that? :) I don't want you to have to leave.

j_camargo6
11-07-2008, 05:21 PM

Don't tell Shannon, but I don't have any templates, so I just went to Andrea's section of the store and looked for one, and then mentally changed it to give me a direction (like if I HAD a template) and off I went.....you can bend the rules all kinds of ways...don't give up!

Silly Bean

2. Choose your pictures, and make your amount of pictures less than the amount of spaces you have for pics on your template. EX, if you're using a 3-pic template, choose one or two photos.

3. Choose only one solid paper and at least two patterned papers. Put at least one of those papers in the photo box(es) that you didn't use in step 2. Do whatever you want with the other papers, and add as many patterns as you want, but only use one solid paper.

fonnetta
:confused1:Oh My Gosh...I 'm late, but here:) I hope I haven't missed anything???

MrsRomer
I always like to remind everyone to SAVE OFTEN

ShaneMarie
I LOVE speed scraps! So glad I'm able to join in for this one!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Don't tell Shannon, but I don't have any templates, so I just went to Andrea's section of the store and looked for one, and then mentally changed it to give me a direction (like if I HAD a template) and off I went.....you can bend the rules all kinds of ways...don't give up!

That's a great idea too Jenn, someone else was just saying the same thing!

MrsRomer
LOL Jenn

Silly Bean
Welcome Fonetta and Shane, glad you guys could make it!

me4wishful
11-07-2008, 05:24 PM
LOL ok I can do that. I'm sorry to fill up your thread with questions but I have one more... the only thing we have to actually post is the final product right?

And thank you everybody :)

Mom_of_5
11-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Oh, Jenn, now we have 'ammuniton' on you! Don't know what we will use it for, but I'm sure something will come up!

Man, no templates...I can't imagine...

Mom_of_5
11-07-2008, 05:26 PM
LOL ok I can do that. I'm sorry to fill up your thread with questions but I have one more... the only thing we have to actually post is the final product right?

Yes, just post the finished lo in your gallery and a link in this thread.

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:27 PM

Please ask questions, these speed scraps are a great way for people to learn! And yeah, you'll only be posting your end result. :) Do you know if your program supports .tif files?

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Oh, Jenn, now we have 'ammuniton' on you! Don't know what we will use it for, but I'm sure something will come up!

Man, no templates...I can't imagine...

I know right!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:29 PM

3. Choose only one solid paper and at least two patterned papers. Put at least one of those papers in the photo box(es) that you didn't use in step 2. Do whatever you want with the other papers, and add as many patterns as you want, but only use one solid paper.

4. Add two things made of fabric to your layout. These can be ribbons, stitches, pieces of cloth, whatever you like.

me4wishful
11-07-2008, 05:30 PM
That's a good question. I know it takes jpeg and png but not sure about anything else.

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 05:32 PM
3 papers picked, 4 more to go

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:32 PM
That's a good question. I know it takes jpeg and png but not sure about anything else.
k, i'm researching :)

elenasworld
11-07-2008, 05:34 PM

4. Add two things made of fabric to your layout. These can be ribbons, stitches, pieces of cloth, whatever you like.

now you are getting tricky!

gailsullivan
11-07-2008, 05:34 PM
I think I am acutally keeping up not sure if I am doing this rite but am keeping up.

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:37 PM
I think I am acutally keeping up not sure if I am doing this rite but am keeping up.

If you're having fun, then you're doing it right, lol. :)

RN_Meow
11-07-2008, 05:39 PM
i so thought this started at 7pm pacific! LOL
now I am challenged!!! Hi Shannon

gailsullivan
11-07-2008, 05:39 PM
If you're having fun, then you're doing it right, lol. :)

I am having fun!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:40 PM
i so thought this started at 7pm pacific! LOL
now I am challenged!!! Hi Shannon

Yeah i saw you sign off less than an hour before start time and I was like, where is she going?! Lol. You've got plenty of time!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Yay Gail! Oh whoops, I'm late a little.

5. Add some foliage. I was going to say flowers, but some of you may being doing boyish layouts and I don't want to make this too hard! ;)

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Okay, i JUST finished picking papers

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 05:43 PM
Nothing like being 2 steps behind

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Nothing like being 2 steps behind

Don't tell Jenn, but I usually wait till about #5 before I really commit to what I'm doing anyways, lol!

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Ok, having PS & PSP open is slowing down my pc, I'm behind & i'm really trying hard not to run to the bathroom! (I know, tmi :) )

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 05:46 PM
duh, might as well close down PS, still can't get png's to work in it

j_camargo6
11-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Don't tell Jenn, but I usually wait till about #5 before I really commit to what I'm doing anyways, lol!

WHAT!!! Just kidding...I'm a kind of "non-committal" kind of gal, myself.

mosser77
11-07-2008, 05:47 PM
okay, I'm just a LITTLE late, but I'll try to catch up and join in the fun :)

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Hey Erin, you've got a little over an hour!

j_camargo6
11-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Yay Gail! Oh whoops, I'm late a little.

5. Add some foliage. I was going to say flowers, but some of you may being doing boyish layouts and I don't want to make this too hard! ;)

Boyish Layout?????? What's that? :twitcy:

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:50 PM

6. Add 3 metal elements. No more, no less.

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:51 PM
Boyish Layout?????? What's that? :twitcy:

Yeah, what do you have, like 10 daughters?! Lol, I'm sure you have to RAK someone with a lo just to make a boy one!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Oh and before someone asks, you can use the same metal element 3 times. But only cuz I'm nice.

RN_Meow
11-07-2008, 05:52 PM
LOL you guys are cracking me up!!! SHannon I can't believe you do anything last minute. ;)

me4wishful
11-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Well I had picked out my papers/ribbons first and then realized that I only have boy pics so there are going to be boy pics on a very pick LO ... oops LOL :P

j_camargo6
11-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Yeah, what do you have, like 10 daughters?! Lol, I'm sure you have to RAK someone with a lo just to make a boy one!

HEY! Only SIX....onetwothreefourfivesix! Don't EVEN think about adding to that number.....the FACTORY is CLOSED!! and scheduled to be torn down....

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:58 PM
HEY! Only SIX....onetwothreefourfivesix! Don't EVEN think about adding to that number.....the FACTORY is CLOSED!! and scheduled to be torn down....

Haha! Yeah I'm sure I'd feel exactly the same way!

And Cat, you better believe everything is the last minute for me! LOL

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Well I had picked out my papers/ribbons first and then realized that I only have boy pics so there are going to be boy pics on a very pick LO ... oops LOL :P

Hehe, they'll live. :wink:

mosser77
11-07-2008, 05:59 PM

OMG, ROFLOL!!!:laugh:

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 06:00 PM
K, this is it! From now you will have 1 hour (or so if the gallery is glitchy) to post your layouts and link them to this thread. And I'll have your participation prize up in just a minute!

6. Add 3 metal elements. No more, no less.

7. Title, journal, and date. Place one, two, or all three of these in the photo box(es) that weren't used for pictures. Add more non-metal elements that you think your layout needs to be complete, and you're finished!

ShaneMarie
11-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Ok, it's at that stage where I hate my lo! Thanks goodness we get to fiddle for awhile!

elenasworld
11-07-2008, 06:02 PM
my mouse is dead again!
gotta find some batteries
computer things always happen during speed scraps!

ShaneMarie
11-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

me4wishful
11-07-2008, 06:05 PM
When we do the writing in the empty box does it have to be straight on that paper or can we put a tag on that paper and write on that?

kelseyll
11-07-2008, 06:06 PM
So sorry I didn't say hello....I thought this was supposed to start at 7pm...(now) and I've been playing catch up!!! :twitcy: I'll see you all in the gallery!!! =)

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 06:07 PM
woohoo! still only 2 steps behind! LOL

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 06:11 PM
When we do the writing in the empty box does it have to be straight on that paper or can we put a tag on that paper and write on that?

Sure, you can write on the tag, as long as the tag is over the paper, where the box would be. :)

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Finally got the prize ready!

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo303/sillybeansscraps/sbeans_scrapcessories_ppack1_thumb_.jpg

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Hey Kelsyll, glad you could make it!

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 06:15 PM
those papers are phenomenol!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 06:16 PM
those papers are phenomenol!

Thanks! They were super fun to make!

mariaferguson
11-07-2008, 06:17 PM
These are rockin papers Shannon!! thanks!

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 06:17 PM
okay, i need a little help. when shadowing and you want it to appear floating do you do a big, light shadow or what?

gailsullivan
11-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Well here is my first ever SS page. It does not have a lot of elements I was not in an element cluster mood tonight. But this was fun.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42432&ppuser=5828

ShaneMarie
11-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Those papers are lovely!

j_camargo6
11-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Super pretty papers, Shannon!! LOVE 'em!

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 06:21 PM
okay, metal elements & shadowing and I'm done! I LIKE it!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Glad you all like the papers!! Here's my layout:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/500/Drenchable_You.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42433&ppuser=14158)

myahsmommy
11-07-2008, 06:24 PM
what gallery do we put them in?

britnkaysmemaw2
11-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Sorry I missed this one. Sounds like you all had a good time. Had car problems so was super late getting home tonight. Hope to catch the next one.

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 06:27 PM
what gallery do we put them in?

There's not one for some reason, so just put them in your member galleries, and then be sure to link them in this thread so we can find them! :)

j_camargo6
11-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Oh, NO, Cathy! That stinks!!! I hope everything is working now!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Sorry I missed this one. Sounds like you all had a good time. Had car problems so was super late getting home tonight. Hope to catch the next one.

Hey Cath, I was wondering! Hope the car is okay!

britnkaysmemaw2
11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Hey Cath, I was wondering! Hope the car is okay!
No, not really. The alternator went out and fried the battery too. The one repair shop wanted $850 to fix it!!!! Highway robbery at it's best, but think I found someone who will do it MUCH cheaper. There goes my paychecks, lol.

HisKid
11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
We just go back from running a bunch of errands ... I took a quick look at the instructions ... will see if I can get this done in half an hour or not. :D

myahsmommy
11-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Here's mine!!! This was so muchh fun!!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/500/speedscrap.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42434&ppuser=6213)

ThoughtfilledMe
11-07-2008, 06:32 PM
What a fun Speed Scrap! Here's mine:

Hogle Zoo 2008 (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42436)

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 06:33 PM
No, not really. The alternator went out and fried the battery too. The one repair shop wanted $850 to fix it!!!! Highway robbery at it's best, but think I found someone who will do it MUCH cheaper. There goes my paychecks, lol.

Holy Moly I hope you did! That IS robbery!

j_camargo6
11-07-2008, 06:34 PM
So VERY FUN, Shannon!!! LOVE IT!

Here's mine:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/500/gabby_as_tinkerbellweb.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42435&ppuser=9789)

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 06:34 PM
We just go back from running a bunch of errands ... I took a quick look at the instructions ... will see if I can get this done in half an hour or not. :D

Alright Cheri, I have faith!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Ooh, such cute layouts, you guys are awesome!

ThoughtfilledMe
11-07-2008, 06:37 PM
I love the color of those papers! What a great bonus!

j_camargo6
11-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Be back later to leave some love...right now I have to get back to my date LOL!!!

me4wishful
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42438&ppuser=13290

Silly Bean
Be back later to leave some love...right now I have to get back to my date LOL!!!

Lol!!! Tell him thanks for letting you come and visit!!

sparkles
11-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Okay here is my LO for this speed scrap. I can't believe I finished this as fast as I did. I got home at 8:55 CST and finished the LO by 9:30. Hope you like it.

Tree Climbing Dog (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42437&ppuser=8401)

mariaferguson
11-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Here's mine! I totally love it! Thanks Shannon!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/500/cookie_monster_web.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42439&ppuser=14369)

britnkaysmemaw2
11-07-2008, 06:42 PM
The lo's are awesome! gonna go. Just now getting to even eat supper. Have a good night ladies, will see you at the next speed scrap & hopefully get to participate then!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Okay here is my LO for this speed scrap. I can't believe I finished this as fast as I did. I got home at 8:55 CST and finished the LO by 9:30. Hope you like it.

Tree Climbing Dog (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42437&ppuser=8401)

Holy cow you're super fast, rock on!!

MrsRomer
11-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Here's mine - Music To My Ears (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42441&ppuser=10766)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/500/speed_scrap_11-7_Tony_Music.jpg

fonnetta
11-07-2008, 06:48 PM
WHEW!!! I don't live on the edge well...so, I have to be finished.
I posted in the Members Gallery (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42440&ppuser=12929)
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/500/Missi_s_8th_bday.jpg

Thank You so much for hosting:wink:

HisKid
11-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Nope ... it isn't going to happen. I can't find what I'm looking for and my computer is acting up/moving really slow!! What a bummer. I'll keep my eyes open for the next one. :D

RN_Meow
11-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Here is mine. Thanks Shannon so sorry for being LATE!!! Off to upload in the gallery.

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Nope ... it isn't going to happen. I can't find what I'm looking for and my computer is acting up/moving really slow!! What a bummer. I'll keep my eyes open for the next one. :D

Aww, dang computers! Thanks for trying!!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Cat that layout is CLASSIC! That big pic cracked me up!

mosser77
11-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Here's mine!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/500/speedscrap_forweb.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42446&limit=recent)

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 07:09 PM
k, it's 10 after, are there any more layouts? I'll give everyone about 5 more minutes!

Mom_of_5
11-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Mine is Family (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42447&ppuser=1365)
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/757/sillbeansss_110708-600H.jpg

kelseyll
11-07-2008, 07:13 PM
It is going to get a major overall...but at least the pieces are here (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42448&ppuser=11923):

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/500/SS_GDS_11-7-08_-_Page_001_600_x_464_.jpg

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Aww Kelseyll I think it's pretty!

elenasworld
11-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Wow Shannon! Love the papers
Thanks so much for an awesome speed scrap! It was lots of fun

Here's mine
through the years (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42444)

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Wow Shannon! Love the papers
Thanks so much for an awesome speed scrap! It was lots of fun

Here's mine
through the years (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42444)

You're so welcome! I love your layout!

me4wishful
11-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Awww I love the "family" one.

bozena
11-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Here is my:http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=42449&ppuser=11758

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 07:28 PM
K, well if that's all for tonight, then I will be off to bed. I'm exhausted! A big THANKS to all of you who came out tonight, it was a lot of fun! :ciao:

bozena
11-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Shanon, Thanks for the link to papers, but I keep getting this message -The file link that you requested is not valid.

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Shanon, Thanks for the link to papers, but I keep getting this message -The file link that you requested is not valid.

I pm'd you again. My fault, sorry!

me4wishful
11-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Oh and thank you so much for answering all of my questions!

Silly Bean
11-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Oh and thank you so much for answering all of my questions!

No problem, any time!