PDA

View Full Version : Uh...say it isn't so!

HollyS
10-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Man, our middle son wants to dress up as Ironman so bad. We hunted all over town but they were sold out so hubby ordered a costume online about two weeks ago. IT HASN'T ARRIVED! I think we've been had. While I was out of town, hubby called them and they said they hadn't shipped it yet and he told them to overnight it. That was monday. Nothing here........UGH! We just feel so bad to disappoint our Theo :(

elenasworld
10-30-2008, 02:35 PM
That is so sad. He must be very disappointed :(
Maybe it will arrive tomorrow -- can you get a shipping confirmation or your money back?

Poor little guy
My fingers are crossed for him

mosser77
10-30-2008, 02:46 PM
OMG, Holly! Ellen DeGeneres just had a bunch of kids on her show in costume...one little boy came out with an iron in each hand...IRON MAN!!!:laugh:

babyofmine
10-30-2008, 08:16 PM
hehehe, that's like the "cereal killer" costume, Erin! :D
I hope you get your shipping costs back from that company, Holly! that is beyond absurd.

j_camargo6
10-30-2008, 08:49 PM
So sorry! I hope it comes tomorrow morning!

Andrea
10-30-2008, 10:44 PM
I hope it comes tomorrow! That's the worst! My son wanted to be a storm trooper and I debated whether to order it and we decided not to chance it! There's always the last minute sheet ghost! My son has worn that several times! We dug the darth vader mask out of the toy box one year too. :twitcy:

Ina
10-31-2008, 06:04 AM
OH NO! That's not good at all! I hate when that happens and especially when children are involved in somehow. And Halloween is one of the worst times for something like this to happen. :( Get on the phone and let them have it. I have everything crossed at this end and I'm hoping so badly that the costume will arrive today.

HollyS
10-31-2008, 07:56 AM
Well............lesson learned! Yes we'll definately be disputing the charges. Thankfully Theo was perfectly fine once we hit the madhouse of the costume store and he picked out another :) All three boys are gonna be ninjas...

Thanks for all the well wishes. Can't wait to see everyone's halloween layouts!

babyofmine
10-31-2008, 10:32 AM
oh, that's so good that he is fine with another costume! I was SO excited when I found a Batman costume at the goodwill for $3 this year. Kenshin decided in June to be Batman, and hadn't changed his mind a bit! But DH frowns on spending a lot on costumes, so Kenshin was going to make do with a Batman hoodie and a mask. But I felt so bad, like I was cheating him somehow. :laugh: