PDA

View Full Version : I won!

HollyS
10-30-2008, 01:53 PM
Worked my toushy off for the client conference I was at but it was all worth it because I won at gambling!

Started out with slots and lost....I could so hear the vacuum sound kick in just as I was winning...LOL!

Then I graduated to the blackjack table where dear old dad hangs out mostly and ended up winning $185 after playing about 4 hrs. That was an absolute blast. We had a couple at our table that kept steady drinking and we'd look at them as it became their turn to stay or take a hit and they'd have the biggest luck! Ok, I have to share a "blonde" moment even though I'm not blond....I had no idea drinks were free so I ordered and had gave the waitress money and she gave it back to me. Dear old dad was horrified at my slip up...LOL! He threw her a chip for me...!

So on my way back home yesterday I decided to try my luck again and played the slots at the airport. Don't ya know...I won $30 on the quarter slots...WOOHOO!!!

I can see how people become addicted...you win so you think you will always win...NOT!

Oh.....and Circque de Soleil's "O" show was absolutely AMAZING! The client conference I worked could have had me at receptions at the Rain club at the Palms and at TAO in the Venetian if I wasn't too tired!!!!!!! Kind of wishing I had gone to those receptions!

twirlyjoy
10-30-2008, 02:00 PM
wow! lucky you! Glad you had such a great time - and such luck!!!

elenasworld
10-30-2008, 02:33 PM
That is exciting Holly!
I am glad you had fun
It is so addicting

Did you get to see the Bellagio display? They usually go all out

tweederbug
10-30-2008, 05:25 PM
The most that I have won was $130 bucks .. and I quit. Bought the nursery bedding that I wanted :laugh:. Sound slike you had a great time .. and congrats on your $30 bucks!

Silly Bean
10-30-2008, 05:44 PM
Congrats Holly! Your diligence paid off, lol.

Mom_of_5
10-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Congrats, Holly!! So glad you had a good time AND won something!!

j_camargo6
10-30-2008, 07:37 PM
Glad you had a good time, and it's GREAt to have you back!

HollyS
10-31-2008, 07:58 AM
That is exciting Holly!
I am glad you had fun
It is so addicting

Did you get to see the Bellagio display? They usually go all out

Yes maam! Those fountains are absolutely amazing! Got a great pic that includes the Bellagio as a backdrop :)

Debra
10-31-2008, 08:05 AM
Well.. dang.. you were suppose to win enough for us to retire!!