PDA

View Full Version : He won't wear it!

mosser77
10-30-2008, 05:24 AM
So last night DH cut holes in a box for Caden's LEGO costume, but he refuses to wear it! He'll play in, on, and around the box, but he won't put it over his head. So now I'm trying to figure out plan B! We were at Target yesterday and saw this costume, so I think I may go back today and grab it and try the LEGO next year :)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41eNoyX-deL._AA400_.jpg

j_camargo6
10-30-2008, 05:41 AM
Aren't kids FUNNY! That's a really cute cowboy costume, though!

Helen
10-30-2008, 06:53 AM
LOL - reminds me of what my oldest daughter told me the other day - evidently my grandson who is 2 would not wear his costume last Friday to his sister's school - but said he would if he got 2 treats (boy does he have his mom wrapped around his little finger). well he got his 2 treats, and he 'begrudgingly' wore his outfit.

later on in the day after his nap he 'miraculously' wanted to put the 'superman' outfit on - and he has been wearing it every day since and doesn't want to take it off now. heather is worried he will be tired of it by tomorrow - Friday - and won't wear it when it really counts - trick or treating is tomorrow afternoon. as they say - kids can do the 'darndest' things.

I told her he is doing the black and white thing - she says white - he says black. so I told her if he doesn't want to wear it tomorrow - just to tell him he can't wear it - then he probably will want to. MEN! even when they are little they are funny!

the cowboy outfit is cute - keep us posted - one of us is going to have to come up with a cowboy kit so you can scrap it!

Mom_of_5
10-30-2008, 08:12 AM
LOL! That cowboy outfit is really cute, though!!

Sam has been all pumped about wearing his Tigger costume...until he had to put it on and wear it to school. He finally did put it on, but won't pull the hat part on. Oh well! Maybe he'll wear the race car driver costume tomorrow after all!!

Can't wait to see pictures of whatever Caden decides to wear!!

TammyM
10-30-2008, 08:16 AM
I would have thought he would love to be a lego. That's too bad you went through all that and now have to go buy a costume. But the cowboy/horse costume is adorable.

Ina
10-30-2008, 09:53 AM
It's great to hear all the different costumes you have for the children. I want to see lots of photos. :) As i've mentioned before somewhere we don't really celebrate Halloween here in Finland so there's no trick or treating or costume parties...... maybe next year we'll start our own Halloween tradition with Elli's b-day!

babyofmine
10-30-2008, 12:05 PM
aw, shucks! How long have you been planning the Lego costume? I don't know how old your boy is, but we have arule: 2 weeks before Halloween, their costume has to be decided. Then they can't change it. LOL
But f it's a box, it should fit next year, too. good luck! :D

mosser77
10-30-2008, 01:03 PM
Oh, he's only 2. He could care less if he gets a costume or not :) It's the Mommy that wants to dress him up!

We tried the horse on in the store today - I didn't want to get it home and have him not want to wear it, but he giggled the whole time he was putting it on, so I think it will be a hit.

HollyS
10-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Oh good Erin, glad you have something all set now! We're off to the store to figure out what to do with ours not showing up in the mail!