PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be a Silly Bean?!?!

Silly Bean
10-25-2008, 04:08 PM
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo303/sillybeansscraps/octoberctad.jpg

I'm having my first CT call!! I need some people who can make my stuff look great! You'll have access to my products, and in turn all I'll want is two layouts from each product you download, and each layout will need to be uploaded to at least 3 different galleries, one of which will be at Go Digital Scrapbooking. If you're interested then shoot me an email (sillybeansscraps at gmail dot com) with your username, a link to your best gallery (or all of them if you're an overachiever like me, lol), a list of the forums you post in, creative teams you're currently on, and a little bio that's all about you.

It sounds like a lot, but it isn't! I want to have a super fun creative team that's laid back and loves to scrap! This call will close around November 1st, and I really look forward to checking my emails!

MrsRomer
10-25-2008, 04:39 PM
If you are looking for a breath of fresh air in the designing world, then you have found her! Shannon is not only an amazing peron, she is an original designer. Don't miss this opportunity! You WILL regret it, I promise!

Silly Bean
10-25-2008, 09:00 PM
Aww Tami, you're so dang sweet!

j_camargo6
10-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Best of luck on your CT call, Shannon! Your new Art and Soul is beautiful!

Ina
10-25-2008, 10:31 PM
I'm also wishing you good luck with your CT call! I'm sure you'll find very talented ladies. :)

twirlyjoy
10-26-2008, 02:26 AM
Wish there were more hours in the day for me to apply - but good luck - am sure you will find lots of fab members for your CT :)

christellevandyk
10-26-2008, 02:53 AM
I agree - wish I had more time on my hands, because I would've jumped at the chance! Lots of luck with your search...

Mom_of_5
10-27-2008, 05:18 AM
Good Luck!! These will be some very lucky ladies!

magicalreality
10-30-2008, 10:06 PM
GOOD LUCK 2 YOU!:goodluck: