PDA

View Full Version : Organize your life and your house!

Andrea
10-22-2008, 02:11 PM
If you're like me, you have too much information to keep track of for your home and family! If you could use some help, you'll love my new Household Planner Templates! The set includes 60 templates for you to customize, print, and put in a binder to keep all of your family information and tasks in one place! They include 8.5x11 and A4 sizes for printing on most home printers!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/large/_andrea/andreagold_plannertemplates_thumb_LRG.gif
>>You can buy them here. (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=3022)<<

Special thanks to Christy Skaggs for giving me this idea! It became much larger than she imagined, I'm sure! I thought of calling this set the "Husband's Survival Template Set" because they include templates for everything my husband would need to know if I wasn't around to run the house! :laugh: I hope you like them and thanks for looking!

amandamoo
10-22-2008, 02:13 PM
What a fantastic idea, Andrea! Great job!

j_camargo6
10-22-2008, 02:39 PM
You are a domestic GODDESS, Andrea! I'm going straight to the store to check these out!!!!

TammyM
10-22-2008, 02:53 PM
I have one question (okay, maybe 3).
Do you have to do something with them in order for them to work?
Or does just having them magically organize everything?
Can I order the magic ones please?
I'll pay extra!!!

Seriously, these look fantastic. I think I'll have to pick up a set.

mosser77
10-22-2008, 02:58 PM
I just downloaded these and they look awesome! You've done so much work to help us get organized!! I can't wait to tweak them and make them all purty! Thanks Andrea :)

HisKid
10-22-2008, 03:22 PM
What a fantastic idea, these templates look awesome!!!

Andrea
10-22-2008, 03:35 PM
I've put them in order from 1-60 so like items are grouped together, but you don't have to use them in any particular order. You can pick and choose what you want to use. As for the magic part, I can't help you with that! :laugh:

I'll pay extra!!!

kel3120
10-22-2008, 03:51 PM
I was JUST saying how unorganized I am. These look like they would really help me out!

schock77
10-22-2008, 04:37 PM
I'll pay extra!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!! We all know Andrea is superwoman, but now she's even trying to get us together. Awesome! (And desperately needed at my house)!

mom2snn
10-22-2008, 05:57 PM
I really like those!! I just can't afford the 10 bucks at the moment :cry: I think as soon as I can, I'll get them though.:biggrin:

Debra
10-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Ok.. now I may have hope of getting organized... What a great new product Andrea!!

Veronica
10-23-2008, 12:52 AM
Brilliant idea Andrea! Just what I need!!!!