PDA

View Full Version : OMG .. I can't believe that this happened!

tweederbug
10-21-2008, 08:52 PM
I was doing a family photoshoot for my friend tonight. We were literally 50 yards from our vehicles. We have the same vehicle .. hers is white and m ine is grey. Thankfully I locked mine up. We were at the bottom of this little hill talking and playing in the leaves with her kiddos. It was starting to get chilly so we decided that we should leave ... her car was gone.Someone took her car .. we called the cops and they didn't seem to impressed. Almost 2 hours later she had to make a report of it. She hasn't heard any word of it so please keep her in your thoughts. The insurance company from what I understood is giving her a hard time because the keys were in it .. we were right there :confused1: ..!I have never been involved in anything like this EVER .. she is so worried about her car and belongings! That was my evening for the night. How was yours?

j_camargo6
10-21-2008, 09:28 PM
What a SAD world we live in! I hope it ends well!

uinthas
10-21-2008, 10:42 PM
How terrible! I hope they can find her car safe & sound!

twirlyjoy
10-21-2008, 11:32 PM
oh no :( How awful! Hope things get sorted out soonand that she gets her car back.

Mom_of_5
10-22-2008, 05:16 AM
Oh my goodness! That is AWFUL!! I hope everything works out ok.

Debra
10-22-2008, 06:01 AM
What a nightmare! I hope they find her car safe and sound.

Veronica
10-22-2008, 06:31 AM
That's awful- the audacity to take the car while you were right there! Here we wouldn't dare leave the car unlocked, let alone the keys in the car, there's a good chance it's not there when you come back.

Ina
10-22-2008, 12:37 PM
OH NO! I really really hope that she gets her car back! SOON!

Antonia
10-30-2008, 05:20 AM
Thats terrible your poor friend! Some people are just soo evil don't you think??

I really really feel for her, our car is an extension of the house we have all sorts of stuff we use in there ... and the insurance company is giving her trouble oh dear!! And the police are useless sometimes :no: