PDA

View Full Version : This would only happen to me!

tweederbug
10-14-2008, 01:11 PM
So today is Tuesday which is my day to spend time with my daughter. Yes,I know she is only 21 months but I want to start that bond now that I never had with my mom. Anyways~after "we" went and got our nails done .. she "pretends" we went to Walmart. We bought a few things and we went to check out. We were there for about an hour .. mommy likes to look around :wink:! We were in check out and a yellow jacket crawled up my pant leg and stung me on the upper inside of my left leg! I jumped and the guy behind me gave me a funny look. I could feel whatever it was in my pant leg .. I shook my leg and it fell out! I was so embarrased but I was more shocked that I got stung by a yellow jacket :eek1! Ok .. had to share,since I am sitting her with my leg still throbbing. It is still stinging after an hour!

j_camargo6
10-14-2008, 01:13 PM
Oh my GOODNESS! I'm so sorry! What a DAY!

mosser77
10-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Owwwwwwwwwwww!

britnkaysmemaw2
10-14-2008, 01:30 PM
OMG, sounds to me like a good scrapbook memory! LOL. At least you got to spend some quality time with your DD. Hope your leg is better soon.

twirlyjoy
10-14-2008, 10:26 PM
ugh - haven't a clue what a yellow jacket is, but it sounds painful! Love the fact your dd pretends to have her nails done! Can just picture it!

HollyS
10-15-2008, 03:32 AM
Oh man! That's horrible to be stung by a bee like that...! Sorry to hear that :) Hope you feel better soon!