PDA

View Full Version : 50% off Sale!

amyleigh1204
10-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Hello, GDS Ladies!
In the past few months, I have been very absent from GDS.
I have missed you all, but family is always first for me.
It is because I need to be more available to my family
that I am announcing my resignation as a designer at GDS.
Deb and Holly graciously offered for me to stay on and I
thought it would work out, but it is not what I need to do right now.
I will miss you all and want to leave GDS with a 50% off Sale.
So, from today until October 31st, snag any of my products
in my store for Half Price. Enjoy!

babyofmine
10-13-2008, 06:59 PM
Amy, you are a fabulous designer! I am sorry to see you go. Will you be staying on as a scrapper? :biggrin:

britnkaysmemaw2
10-13-2008, 07:34 PM
Wow Amy, I am so sorry to see you go, but totally understand that family comes first. We will miss you and all of your great designs.

j_camargo6
10-13-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm gonna miss your fabulous kits! I understand the need to put family first......Best wishes to you!

grammaj
10-13-2008, 11:24 PM
Sorry to hear you have to go, though totally understandable. Best wishes to you!

twirlyjoy
10-13-2008, 11:27 PM
Sorry to see you go, but fully appreciate that family comes first. Hope you'll still pop in and say hi :)

lazyscrapper
10-14-2008, 04:06 AM
Sorry to see you go. Good luck!

tweederbug
10-14-2008, 04:38 AM
Sorry to see you go. I wish you the best and your family will be in my thoughts. I understand putting family first. I also want to thank you for allowing me to be on your CT .. you were awesome. I hope we can still see you around on the site .. take care. Now off to check out your store.
Sheila

HollyS
10-14-2008, 04:47 AM
Amy, we're very thankful that you have been a part of GDS for so long and appreciate your part in growing GDS with all your fabulous designs and wonderful involvement and support. You will be surely missed as a part of our team but we certainly understand that family is most important! Hope to still get to see you around from time to time :)

All the best!

j_camargo6
10-14-2008, 06:08 AM
I was just reading through your post again, Amy, and I wanted to let you know that I'm REALLY going to miss your "Be Inspired" Challenge! It's been one of my favorites and I've looked forward to it each month! Thank you for providing a wonderful opportunity to be exposed to beautiful art! You are awesome!

amyleigh1204
10-14-2008, 07:51 AM
I will most definitely be popping in from time to time! Maybe I can get caught up on scrapping my own memories! LOL!

spoof
10-14-2008, 11:50 AM
You will be greatly missed! I love your designs. Thank you for all your hard work. God bless you and your family!

kel3120
10-15-2008, 05:38 AM
I'm so sad to see you go-- I love your designs! But families should definitely come first. I wish the best to you and your family.

Andrea
10-15-2008, 08:59 AM
I'll miss you! Good luck to you and take care of your family! Family is very important! I'll definitely be going shopping too!

Debra
10-16-2008, 02:57 PM
We sure are going to miss you...thanks for all of your hard work Amyleigh in helping to grow GDS!

Wishing you much happiness to you and your family!

HollyS
10-31-2008, 12:37 PM
*sniff.................today's the last day before you retire :( Man we will miss your designs Amy! Sure hope you pop in when life slows down for you!

Debra
10-31-2008, 01:01 PM
Yep, thought of this earlier today... We Will Miss You Amyleigh!! Wishing you much happiness and hope you keep in touch!!

Helen
10-31-2008, 11:49 PM
Amy - OMG - I just saw this - I've been MIA some too with back problems and just got back online this week - and am just now seeing this - wow - I will MISS you but I totally understand how it is to be missing out on family stuff - I am in that boat now myself! I enjoyed being on your CT last year - and love your designs - you will be missed lots! I wish you the very best and hope to see you around at GDS! HUGE HUGS!!!!!!

emst
11-03-2008, 12:19 PM
OMG Amy I just saw this, you will be sorely missed. I totally enjoyed being on your CT and using your kits. Enjoy your time with your family, time moves too fast.
Hugs,
Elaine