PDA

View Full Version : We have SNOW!!!!

j_camargo6
10-12-2008, 06:50 AM
I woke up this morning to 1 inch of SNOW! Oh, my goodness! I am totally unprepared for this....Where on earth have I stuffed my kid's winter gear?

What's going on where you are? Is summer still lingering or has winter come? Darn it, I never did get my kids up the canyon to take some good fall photos.

I can't believe it...SNOW!

HollyS
10-12-2008, 07:00 AM
OH MY! You're kidding right?????? Like it's still 90 degrees here......I'm so jealous!

mosser77
10-12-2008, 07:27 AM
Wha?? You enjoy your snow...we're headed to the Keys this afternoon :)

PamWhit
10-12-2008, 07:33 AM
No! No snow in October!!! We're enjoying 70 degree weather today and I'm lovin' it! Where in the world are you Jenn that you have snow already?

lgameau
10-12-2008, 07:45 AM
We had snow last week here in Germany, but you had to be above 1000 m! So we saw it on the mountains outside our kitchen window! But it is a beautiful warm and sunny weekend! And supposedly it is meant to be warm and sunny for the week. We have had a cold summer though, so we will enjoy this warm weather!
It is crazy to wake up to an inch of snow already!

Andrea
10-12-2008, 08:02 AM
Indeed, we do have snow in Utah. Be thankful for your 1 inch because we have 6! That's lake effect for you!

britnkaysmemaw2
10-12-2008, 09:08 AM
It is a beautiful fall day here in Missouri. That bad 4 letter S word will get here soon enough. Those of you who have it can keep it for awhile, lol.

Gem
10-12-2008, 11:05 AM
No snow here! Boy am I glad. We have a gorgeous and blissfully sunny day. It is supposed to get up to 80--woo hoo!

twirlyjoy
10-12-2008, 11:12 AM
wow! Snow already??!!! We are having am Indian Summer here right now which is beautiful - makes up for the useless summer we had!!

emst
10-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Oh no snow, that's why I moved south. Sorry Jenn it was sunny and in the 80's here today.

j_camargo6
10-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Well, I can take consolation in the fact that I had only one inch, and Andrea had 6 inches a couple of hours north of me.....SORRY ANDREA!!! Looks like there's more to come, too!

Mom_of_5
10-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Well, not too much fall weather here today. It was more like mid-summer! Forecast was for sunny and 78, don't know what it actually made it up to, but we wore shorts! We sweated our way through splitting and moving firewood.

I had to dig out everyone's shorts. I've already swapped out all the clothes and gotten out the winter wear!

kelseyll
10-12-2008, 07:50 PM
We've had a beautiful fall weekend with mostly sunshine, only 60 degrees so not super warm, but better than the usual rain we constantly seem to have in the Pacific Northwest! In fact, our family went to the pumpkin patch. Kaitlyn (age 3) wore her Cinderella outfit to go in search of the perfect pumpkin to be her magic coach (I'll be posting layouts soon!!!). She chose a white pumpkin as it would make the prettiest magic coach...she didn't think Cinderella would really like an orange coach even though that is what the movie used! LOL

I'm so jealous of Mosser77 getting to go to the Keys!!!! (when are we going to do a house swap??!! lol) I have got to put "moving to Florida" at the top of my priority list....right after we complete our adoption!!! :wink: I'd much prefer constant SUMMER!! =)

Debra
10-13-2008, 06:10 AM
Kelsey..and adoption..how exciting! Big Congratulations!

Jenn, I'm not even going to mention this to the kids, they'd be sooo jealous! I for one can't wait for snow!!