PDA

View Full Version : abr files in PSP

mom2snn
10-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Is there any way to convert them to work in PSP? I just got the kit Plumbago and it has a falling leaf brush in .abr and I can't get it to work in my PSP. If I can't convert it would it be ok if some one that has it to private message me the image on a transparent background so I can make it a .jbr file?:bigeyes:

mom2snn
10-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Anybody???:frown:

nancyrwa
10-05-2008, 08:52 PM
PSP cannot open .abr files unless it was created with a very early version of Photoshop. You will need the .png file to convert it to a useable brush in PSP. I would suggest talking with Veronica and see if she can help out with a .png file for you to use.

twirlyjoy
10-05-2008, 10:28 PM
PSP cannot open .abr files unless it was created with a very early version of Photoshop. You will need the .png file to convert it to a useable brush in PSP. I would suggest talking with Veronica and see if she can help out with a .png file for you to use.

That is exactly what I was going to suggest too! I have pointed this thread out to her and am sure she will respond to you soon :)

Veronica
10-05-2008, 10:42 PM
Hi there,

I got the PM! Thank you! Thanks so much for pointing this out to me. I have never done brushes before and realised after that I forgot to add a .png file of the brush.

I assume this is for the falling leaves brush in my "Plumbago" kit? Let me know, and I'll get right onto it and set up a 4-shared link for the .png file.

mom2snn
10-06-2008, 06:48 AM
Hi there,

I got the PM! Thank you! Thanks so much for pointing this out to me. I have never done brushes before and realised after that I forgot to add a .png file of the brush.

I assume this is for the falling leaves brush in my "Plumbago" kit? Let me know, and I'll get right onto it and set up a 4-shared link for the .png file.

I was actually getting ready to PM you myself about this very thing, lol.

Yes it's the falling leaves brush for your "Plumbago" kit. I have a perfect use for it right now. Thank you so much.

P.S. Thanks to the other responses as well, for some reason I didn't even think to ask Veronica directly. Thank you all.:biggrin:

Tirza
10-16-2008, 04:17 PM
As a PSP user, I ran into this problem and found a solution for viewing and saving PS brushes as png files. It is a little program called ABR Viewer. You can get the information and download here (http://sourceforge.net/projects/abrviewer/). The program has worked well for me. Now I don't have to fret when I find PS brushes I want. :biggrin: