PDA

View Full Version : I challenge all of you!

Ina
09-23-2008, 11:22 AM
Hi all!

OK. As Halloween is closing up, I challenge you all to make a LO with a photo of you dressed up in a costume. But I hope the photos would be such where you are older than 15. Post them here please. It would be lovely to see them. Remember, THIS IS NOT A PROPER CHALLENGE..... I don't have any posting bonuses to give out or anything like that. I just thought it would be lovely to see lots of fun halloween LO's where WE are in the spotlight (for change) being the starts of the photos and the LO's.

I first said I would do this LO and then I changed my mind. Well, decided to do it anyway. It's me as a pumpkin. Came home after midnight. Before that I was a beautiful princess like Cinderella. :)

So here it goes!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/500/Turned_into_pumpkin_small.jpg

ABitDaffy
09-23-2008, 11:37 AM
Oh, Ina, what a great challenge! Here's a layout I did last year of me in costume when I was around 10. I know I have a picture around here somewhere of me dressed up for Halloween about eight years ago (I'd have been 31 then). I'll look for it and scrap it.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/660/CircusInTheSuberbs.jpg (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=11692)

Ina
09-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Oh, Ina, what a great challenge! Here's a layout I did last year of me in costume when I was around 10. I know I have a picture around here somewhere of me dressed up for Halloween about eight years ago (I'd have been 31 then). I'll look for it and scrap it.

What a cute LO you posted. Love the journaling...... BUT I'd love to see that other LO too. So look hard! :wink:

j_camargo6
09-23-2008, 12:18 PM
These are so GREAT! What a fun idea Ina! Unfortunately I have an aversion to Halloween LOL, so I never dress up! Maybe I could this year......My kids would SO LOVE that! Hmmmm....

HollyS
09-23-2008, 02:23 PM
Great idea Ina...! Let's seem em ladies!

elenasworld
09-23-2008, 04:07 PM
What a fun idea Ina!
I haven't dressed for Halloween in ages -- but maybe this will be the year!

You make a super cute pumpkin!

Ina
09-23-2008, 09:27 PM
What a fun idea Ina!
I haven't dressed for Halloween in ages -- but maybe this will be the year!

You make a super cute pumpkin!

Thanks Liz! That was when I was young and pretty...... now I'm just young at heart. LOL :wink: I was 16 in that photo. And as we don't celebrate Halloween here in Finland I don't have any more recent pics. I was thinking about having a halloween b-day party for Elli (as her b´day is at the end of October) but she's a bit too young to understand all the dressing up at the moment. :biggrin: Maybe one of these years.

But I'm really looking forward to seeing your LO's girls, so keep them coming. :laugh:

scrubbie
09-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Just for you Ina!

Go and check out my page by clicking HERE (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=39269&cat=all&limit=last14)

Ina
09-26-2008, 05:36 AM
Just for you Ina!

Go and check out my page by clicking HERE (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=39269&cat=all&limit=last14)

Your LO' scrubbie is Awesome!!!! Way to go! But you DO LOOK SCARY! ;)
What's your plans for this halloween if I may ask?

scrubbie
09-26-2008, 05:42 AM
Plans for this Halloween? Well being as Scrubbie has put on a couple'a pounds, I may just stick a raisin in my belly-button and be a cookie. *snicker.

No - I don't really know just yet. Honest - I have a hard time planning an afternoon when it's only the morning. But - I will have to put some thought into it soon I guess. It's already the end of Sept! Ack!

Ina
09-26-2008, 05:49 AM
Plans for this Halloween? Well being as Scrubbie has put on a couple'a pounds, I may just stick a raisin in my belly-button and be a cookie. *snicker.

No - I don't really know just yet. Honest - I have a hard time planning an afternoon when it's only the morning. But - I will have to put some thought into it soon I guess. It's already the end of Sept! Ack!

Heh! If you are afraid of showing off those few extra pounds then you could look at my LO at the beginning of this tread and adapt the pumpkin look. :) Scrubbie pumpkin sounds pretty good to me. :wink:

emst
09-26-2008, 07:00 AM
I guess I'm out of this one, my parents couldn't afford a camera much like a lot of our friends parents waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy back then and no I haven't dressed up since I was a little kid. Great challenge though Ina.

Ina
09-26-2008, 09:27 AM
I guess I'm out of this one, my parents couldn't afford a camera much like a lot of our friends parents waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy back then and no I haven't dressed up since I was a little kid. Great challenge though Ina.

I'm very sorry that you don't have any pics of you dressed for Halloween. How about dressing up this year with the girls! I'm sure they would love it (if you have a chance to be with them for Halloween. :D)