PDA

View Full Version : Gonna feel really silly when I get the answer

jdkelley
09-15-2008, 07:03 AM
What is OOB? :confused: I know the second someone tells me I'll slap my forehead and say DUH but it's driving me crazy!!! :confused1: Specially since apparently my last LO I have or did this and don't even know it :lmao:

twirlyjoy
09-15-2008, 07:12 AM
Not a silly question at all! I didn't even think abot it when I posted that comment!

OOB is out of bounds which means when you take a photo and part of it goes outside of the frame.

jdkelley
09-15-2008, 08:20 AM
Actually, like I said, the second you said what it was I said DUH, I knew that it just wasn't connecting al all. What's funnier, is that last month I did the August Technique challenge which was OOB and right after I posted this I got a reply to that thread and realized what it was.

Thanks so much for replying...now I'm gonna go hide under the covers LMAO

HollyS
09-15-2008, 09:33 AM
No reason to hide......excellent question. And until I looked at your layout, the answer didn't ring a bell of mine either...LOL!

twirlyjoy
09-15-2008, 09:42 AM
ditto what Holly said - no need to hide at all - a perfectly sensible question :)

Helen
09-15-2008, 10:00 AM
Ditto - I didn't know what it stood for - for a long time myself either.
I had to ask someone myself. Keep the questions coming - don't worry about asking them - we've all been there ourselves at one time or another too!

Muma
09-15-2008, 11:08 AM
No need to hide at all .... I had to ask what S4O stood for a little while ago, I knew S4H was Scraps 4 Hire but could not for the life of me work out what S4O was until Joy told me it was Scrap 4 Others. Then I had the same reaction you had. LOL

mosser77
09-15-2008, 11:21 AM
That's why I like it here...nobody ever makes you feel silly for wanting to learn!

britnkaysmemaw2
09-15-2008, 11:49 AM
No need to hide at all .... I had to ask what S4O stood for a little while ago, I knew S4H was Scraps 4 Hire but could not for the life of me work out what S4O was until Joy told me it was Scrap 4 Others. Then I had the same reaction you had. LOL

Gee, I have been wanting to know the answer to S4O & S4H for a long time. Now I know an answer I didn't know b4 either. LOL Thank You!

precious
09-17-2008, 09:04 PM
i use the term POP OUT photo for it =) and i think i still will call it POP OUTS... lol...

stater
09-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Ok ladies... apparently there's a lot I don't know. LOL

britnkaysmemaw2
09-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Ok ladies... apparently there's a lot I don't know. LOL

Isn't it great that we can actually learn all this new stuff and not feel totally stupid in the process!!!! I still have lots to learn too!!!!:wink:

okekeca
09-19-2008, 08:42 AM
If we all already knew everything, could anything and were the best scrapper ever,
we wouldnt have the need for a community like this. :wink:
Here we can ask "stupid" question, knowing everyone has been there.
I have been digiscrapping for about 2 years now
and there is still TONS of knowledge I have not even realized I would need. :eek1

witsuebea
04-05-2009, 07:01 PM
What is or are tagger kits? even googling doesn't get me an answer.TIA
regards XsueX
ps, I have just signed on, so as a newbie I came here first good job I did, I love the site and Lingo for newbies is a scream as well as being informative. the only thing I knew was LOL.