PDA

View Full Version : I am saddened to say ....

tweederbug
09-13-2008, 06:34 AM
OK .. I have thought about this over the past few days and it does saddened me but I just can't continue in the Supreme Team Challenge. I was thrilled to go on to round 2 .. surprised to make it but was glad. I got some news on the house and it looks like I will be out for a month. This wouldn't be fair to someone who could remain very active as a Supreme. I will have computer access but not able to download the kits to use :cry: . I will be around VERY active as a gallery member and a moderator. I wish everyone the best of luck and will cheering everyone on from the sidelines. I will be ready to paticipate in the next Supreme Challenge:wink: ! I am not sure when this will all take place with the new house but I know that it will be soon .. at the beginning of the new Supreme Team.
I hope that you all understand,
Sheila

mosser77
09-13-2008, 06:48 AM
What a bummer, Sheila! So sorry, but kudos to you for stepping out now and being gracious enough to give up your spot to another wannabe. I sure hope everything works out for you and you'll be up and running for ST VII!!

Muma
09-13-2008, 08:05 AM
Awww so sorry to hear about this .... sounds exciting though with the new house. Hope everything works out and I will 2nd mosser - kudos for stepping out and letting someone else have a chance.

j_camargo6
09-13-2008, 08:46 AM
Good luck with everything! I hope all goes smoothly!

britnkaysmemaw2
09-13-2008, 09:16 AM
What a bummer, but how gracious of you! But just think, the new house is going to be so wonderful, and by the time the next ST contest is announced, you will be settled in the new house and can focus on the contest.

scrappinnana
09-13-2008, 09:34 AM
So sorry to hear you are stepping down but a new house is sooooo exciting. Congrats on that. Will be looking for you in the next round.

Debra
09-13-2008, 09:37 AM
Sad to see you have to withdraw but am sure excited for you and your move! Hope all goes smooth and as stressless as possible... we'll be here when you get all back settled :)

ThoughtfilledMe
09-13-2008, 09:51 AM
I am sad to hear you need to drop out of the contest, but thrilled you'll get to move into your new house. Good luck with the move and please keep us posted on your progress.

amandamoo
09-13-2008, 09:59 AM
That's so sad! Hope everything goes well! We will cheer you on next contest!

Mom_of_5
09-13-2008, 10:02 AM
Sheila, I'm sorry to hear you must step down from the contest but very relieved you aren't leaving us!! Enjoy getting settled in and come up with some 'whopper' ideas for the next contest!

christellevandyk
09-13-2008, 10:24 AM
Shame..talk about bitter sweet!! Lots of good luck...and hope to see you around the site!!

tweederbug
09-13-2008, 10:34 AM
Sheila, I'm sorry to hear you must step down from the contest but very relieved you aren't leaving us!! Enjoy getting settled in and come up with some 'whopper' ideas for the next contest!

Nope not leaving ... it would take an army to get me to leave this wonderful community. I love it here!

twirlyjoy
09-13-2008, 10:42 AM
Am really sorry to hear this, but understand completely. I did for one horrible moment think you were leaving as a mod too, so am glad that isn't the case!

Hope the house is all sorted out soon :)

Ina
09-13-2008, 12:07 PM
I am too very sad to see you drop out of the contest. But you are really sweet for giving someone else the chance. I want to hear everything about the new house and how things go forward with it so please keep us posted. And of course we want photos. :) Take care and I'll be seeing you around here. :) HUGS!

jhyll
09-13-2008, 12:09 PM
So sorry to see you having to leave the competition after your wonderful round 1 entry. Good luck with your move, hope you get settled in quickly and look forward to meeting up with you soon.

HisKid
09-13-2008, 02:54 PM
So sorry to hear that you have to step down from the contest but glad that you will be sitcking around, I love your style! Good luck with the new house, I hope you get settled quickly!