PDA

View Full Version : Which premieres are you excited about?

HollyS
09-12-2008, 02:50 PM
Well, alot of the shows on tv had premieres this past two weeks and some are premiering in the upcoming weeks. So my question to you is what are you excited about? New or oldies?

I'm probably most excited about The Mentalist because I have a THING for Simon Baker..LOL! Shhh...don't tell my hubby! Have you seen the chick flick film called Something New with him? He's in an interracial relationship and is oh so sexy!!!! I'm not sure who tops the list between him, Chipper Jones or Brad Pitt but they all are yummy!!!

I'm also excited that all new Dexter episodes start week after next! I sure wish The Tudors was starting up again but have to wait to the beginner of next year for that...boohoo!

And of course all the usuals...Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, etc.!

Andrea
09-12-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm waiting for Heroes...that's pretty much all i watch. Lame, boring life of mine! :laugh:

mosser77
09-12-2008, 04:33 PM
I'm glad Prison Break is back, looking forward to seeing what the new director is doing with the NCIS team, always excited about Survivor & The Amazing Race. House. Haven't heard anything about a new season of Top Chef, but I love that show, too. Geez. I think I watch too much TV.

britnkaysmemaw2
09-12-2008, 10:12 PM
ER Is what I am excited, but sad to see. Can't believe this is the final season!

tweederbug
09-13-2008, 04:19 AM
I am not that much of a tv person BUT the new episodes of Ghost Hunters started lastweek. I am an addict to Jason and Grant LOL!! I don't miss them on Wednesday nights.

Debra
09-13-2008, 04:25 AM
Sarah Connor Chronicles, Dexter, House, Top Chef, oh and there's a new show I'm liking too called Tabitha Taking Over... Of course the best of the best for me is my Redskins playing football..I love Sundays and Monday nights!

elenasworld
09-13-2008, 05:28 AM
I am a huge TV fan, and so much to watch so little time. I love that our cable has the DVR feature -- though I watch much less than I want to. I am so waiting for Heroes too, I am addicted. I love Dexter and am still catching up on the episodes I missed. I got addicted to Top Chef last year too and Hell's Kitchen. My all time favorite though is NCIS! I dont know what it is about Marc Harmon, but I find the show intriguing. I could go on and on, but I still have five Law&Order Criminal Intents to catch up!

Muma
09-13-2008, 06:22 AM
Dexter .... both DH n I are hooked on this one but we watch it via on demand as we never seem to catch it on its schedule. I know this is an oldie but never watched it 1st time round but saw a few episodes on dvd ..... LOST will be on Sci Fi so that is a definate. I think I will have to utilize my phones calender feature and load these in there for a reminder each week LOL.

mosser77
09-13-2008, 06:52 AM
Of course the best of the best for me is my Redskins playing football..I love Sundays and Monday nights!

Mmmm...Jason Taylor. Still can't believe he left me and Holly for you.

Maisie
09-13-2008, 07:49 AM
I am looking forward to Heros too. I love the Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother, House and Bones.
Pushing Daisies was pretty good as was Dirty Sexy Money.

I am not looking forward to Lost. I "lost" interest in it.

I love the First 48, Sell this House, Flip this House on A and E.
I love watching my decorating shows on Saturday mornings.

OH, OH ,OH and CSI!! Laurence Fishburne is taking Gil Grissom's role.

And NCIS... Love Mark Harmon. tee hee hee.