PDA

View Full Version : How in the world do I upload more than 1 blinkie

Tammy Schisler
09-06-2008, 08:26 PM
I put my photo up. OK. Then I try to edit signature to ad my birthday cake and my photo goes away...............:blahblah:I've looked everywhere to figure this out. Everyone has blinkies and cakes and sayings up beneath but, I just can't figure it out. :frown: Please, someone have mercy on me and set me in the right direction. Thanks! :hairpull:

uinthas
09-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Hopefully I can help :biggrin:

First, upload the blinkie you want in your signature into a photo sharing website (I use photobucket.com). Then you go to your User CP, then choose edit signature. Then click on the insert image button (little yellow square with a mountain pic on it) & then in that box that pops up you put in the link to your picture. (Like I said, I use photobucket, so in the pop up box I just copy & paste the "direct link" info for each blinkie into the insert image box). It lets you add up to 6 images in your signature.

I hope that helps...if I didn't make sense, let me know & I will try to explain it differently!

Tammy Schisler
09-08-2008, 06:38 AM
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this to me. :wink:

uinthas
09-08-2008, 07:52 AM
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this to me. :wink:

You're welcome! If it doesn't work with my instructions let me know & I will find the post that helped me figure it out! :biggrin:

pennysan
09-08-2008, 09:02 AM
Thanks!!! I was trying to do this too without success!!