PDA

View Full Version : September collab unveiled! Happy Birthday GDS!

HollyS
09-01-2008, 12:06 PM
Happy Birthday to GDS!

We're turning 2 this Thursday, September 4th!

Anyone notice the birthday banner we put up a week ago....that was just a teaser for what's to come and now it shows more information! We decided this year that we would have more than one day of festivities so you get to have fun for 4, yes 4 days!!! WOOHOO! Join us for TONS of fun to help us celebrate this Thursday - Sunday, September 4th - 7th!

In honor of our birthday and because everyone needs to scrap birthday occasions, our designers have created this wonderful collaboration kit for you! Happy Birthday (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=47&products_id=2704) is chock full of goodies including tons of papers, close to 100 elements, a double-sided template and 3 alphas! You can get it FREE just by spending $10 on a single order (excluding coupons and gift certificates). When we see the order come through, we will email a coupon to get this collab absolutely FREE!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/large/gds_collab_happybirthday1_LRG.jpg

Irishgal
09-01-2008, 12:52 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous! Time to go shopping!

majula
09-01-2008, 01:32 PM
I have see already this kit in the shop and Im overwhelmed.
This kit is so rich on elements and papers. Really fantastic! I love it so much and the colors are wonderful!
Great job ladies!

scrappintwins
09-01-2008, 02:56 PM
I've got to tell you all, this kit is fantastic!!! My twins 3rd birthday is in a month and this kit is just perfect for it!!! RUN GRAB IT NOW!!! You won't be sorry!!!*woot

j_camargo6
09-01-2008, 03:02 PM
We have plenty of birthdays to scrap! This is going to be fantastic! LOVE the kit!!

Mom_of_5
09-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Looks wonderful! Finally, a birthday kit that doesn't 'lean' too much to the girly side!

BobbieB
09-01-2008, 04:02 PM
oh I want it I want it. Esp with my brithday Saturday lmoa

its awesome

Debra
09-01-2008, 04:46 PM
oh I want it I want it. Esp with my brithday Saturday lmoa

its awesome

Awwww... Happy Birthday Bobbie!!:balloons::balloons:

britnkaysmemaw2
09-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Awesome! Time for a shopping trip!

christellevandyk
09-02-2008, 07:16 AM
Whooohooo!! Happy b-day GDS! I think we should celebrate all the wonderful designers more often....

Can't wait to grab the kit and join in the festivities!

:balloons:

Helen
09-03-2008, 01:43 PM
WOW - this collab kit looks fantastic - with everything together here in the preview! This will be a classic - everyone has birthdays to scrap!

Can't wait for the CHAT kickoff tomorrow - Thursday at noon EST - a little birdie told me that there are a LOT of FREE goodies being handed out at the chat to everyone who attends! See you at the chat!

Debra
09-09-2008, 06:38 AM
There are so many wonderful Birthday layouts ... Have you gotten your collab yet?!!