PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a WiiFit?

mosser77
08-28-2008, 05:31 AM
I'm thinking about getting one, hoping it will help with motivation to get off my rump!

britnkaysmemaw2
08-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Our DD bought one. I haven't tried it, but she loves it. It can keep track of your progress on your weight loss and everything.

j_camargo6
08-28-2008, 10:19 AM
NO, but I'm seriously thinking about it!

michelle
08-28-2008, 11:57 AM
i havent used it...but I have a friend that bought one and her and her dh are obsessed!!! she says its awesome!!

twirlyjoy
08-29-2008, 12:04 AM
They are fantastic fun! My friend has one and we played on it loads when we went to stay - the hula hoop part is really great fun. Wish I could afford one but so not within my finances right now!

AnyShadeOfPink
09-02-2008, 09:37 AM
We have one and when we have the time we use/play it. It is fun ... can't say it will make me get toned up, etc., but it is better than sitting on the couch watching TV!!

(WE as in my DH and myself ... no kids @ home ... I would imagine younger people would use it more to keep track of their progress etc ... I'm think I am WAY past being able to do that! LOL!)

HollyS
09-02-2008, 09:39 AM
I asked for it for my bday and it's so hard to find that I got a "raincheck" from hubby :) Can't wait to get it and try it out!

scrappinnana
09-03-2008, 11:04 AM
We bought one and hubby and I both used it quite a bit.

I say "used" because I pulled a groin muscle pretty bad almost to the point of a hernia while trying to beat our 17 yr. old foster daughter in a hula hoop contest!!!!!

So the moral of that story is if you are past 50 use your head!!!

After several months of not using it we are slowly getting back into it. It really is alot of fun and is sure better than sitting around.