PDA

View Full Version : I have the best sons!

HollyS
08-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Ok, it's just me and my boys this weekend cuz my hubby is out of town.

So........I decided to ask them out on a date with me to the movies and you know what their response was? "Mom, we're too young for you!". (Later, I shared what they said with my hubby and he said he was going to have to teach them to have a way more proper response than that like "Alright! We get to go out with a HOT CHICK!"...LOL) Anyway, another comment was "well, we could pretend we're all teenagers".

I went looking for who was showing WALL-E and only found one theater but it only gave us 10 minutes to get out of our PJs (yes, we stayed in them all day) and get on the road. Well.........as you can imagine with 3 young boys.........anything that was in their path of getting dressed became a toy and we missed our window of time! We were all disappointed so you know what my boys did???????????????????

They gave me a foot bath and massage :) My oldest proceeded to take an easter basket (thankfully plastic) and fill it with shampoo and water. So my youngest had to take his basket and do the same. So I had two to stick my feet in...WOOHOO! They then moved to powder. Can you imagine boys with powder...? :eek1 They were thinking up all kinds of things to do with it so I quickly nixed that! Next up, ICE! :twitcy: They got the brilliant idea to add ice to the water my feet were joyfully resting in! Well....you guessed it, we had a ice fight where we all tried to put ice down each other's shirts and pants. It was TOO FUNNY but WONDERFUL FUN!

So.......I have the best sons!

j_camargo6
08-23-2008, 07:52 PM
What a great mom you are! I would have been freaking out about the mess....so glad you had a great time with your little men!!

tweederbug
08-23-2008, 07:53 PM
AWWW... sons so sweet. Do you think that they could came and do my feet next. The only thing I get close to something like that is rubbing my dh foot .. had to tonight. Tde ice fight sounded fun. I bet they sure enjoyed themselves.

spoof
08-23-2008, 08:04 PM
That sounds like so much fun! You do have some great sons...a sure sign of a great mom as well!

Mom_of_5
08-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Sounds like everyone had a great time without the movie and they love you very much!

elenasworld
08-23-2008, 09:35 PM
What great little guys!
Maybe tomorrow will be breakfast in bed -- no egg fights allowed!:twitcy:

Ina
08-23-2008, 10:34 PM
Holly, I've bought them airline tickets already to fly over here and do my feet. :laugh: But I don't want that ice! :wink: LOL You sure had great time.

britnkaysmemaw2
08-23-2008, 11:22 PM
What a great Mom you are, and what a great memory this will make as the boys get older.

twirlyjoy
08-24-2008, 01:03 AM
awww how fun!!!

michelle
08-28-2008, 11:02 AM
sounds like you guys had a blast!!!