PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Decorating

FlowerGarden
08-15-2008, 06:33 PM
I've read somewhere that some people enjoy putting stickers on their baby's diapers. Does anybody here do that? If so, what diapers do you use? Has anyone heard of mom to mom diapers?

scrappintwins
08-15-2008, 08:05 PM
I've never heard of that lol. But my mom did try to put some on my DS's diaper once because she only had Elmo diapers and he insisted on a car's one lol. I had to bring one from home and when I got there he was butt naked waiting on it lol.....

babyofmine
08-16-2008, 09:08 AM
stickers? um...why? :laugh:
I could see putting some fun iron-ons or appliques on the diaper covers, but directly on the diapers? I never did that. And I don't plan to! :D

Ina
08-16-2008, 09:27 AM
Sounds very strange. :) I use disposable diapers (lazy of me) and they all have cute pictures on them. However, we have a potty sticker...... it's black and when the wee comes on it in the potty there's a some kind of picture (we have a sheep). And it's really working on the potty training front. :) She gets really excited when she sees the sheep. LOL

Sorry I cannot help with this diaper sticker matter. :)

FlowerGarden
08-18-2008, 04:41 PM
Lol, yes, that was my reaction too when I read the article haha. Ina, that's a cool thing you've got there, I never heard of a sticker that appears once it gets wet! Neat! I suppose some moms just want to jazz up a bland plain diaper by decorating them with stickers. Btw, mom to mom is a brand of more than 80 baby products, including disposable diapers that have fun designs on them. So no need to apply stickers ;)

Ina
08-19-2008, 04:24 AM
Ina, that's a cool thing you've got there, I never heard of a sticker that appears once it gets wet! Neat!

I looked up the product and it's called "My Wee Friend". It's a UK product. And if someone is interested I'm sure it's easy to order it through the internet if it cannot be found in the USA. it's certainly working with Elli. She wants to see the sheep (we have a sheep sticker....there are several different pictures on the stickers). Elli even comes and tries to see if mommy and daddy does gets a sheep. LOL LOL! :)

elenasworld
08-19-2008, 06:11 AM
I have never put stickers on diapers, but just like Christy, there were only certain diapers my dd would wear. And, when we would move up to the next size, the picture would change. that was always a struggle.

maybe on cloth diapers?

but my dd does enjoy putting stickers all over her clothes and body, so maybe some little ones enjoy their favorite stickers on the diaper too!