PDA

View Full Version : Do You Print Your Own Pages?

Jazzys Mom
08-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Hi!

I was just wondering how many print their own scrapbook pages and how many get them printed and where you get them printed.

I have found, for me anyway, that getting them printed is actually cheaper than printing them myself. I have a printer that prints 12 X 12 pages but finding 12 X 12 paper is almost impossible. Also the ink for my printer is very expensive. I have been getting my pages printed at Scrapbooks To Go and they do a great job for about $2 to $2.50 per page.

How about you?

Jazzys Mom

HollyS
08-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Hi...we offer printing here as well and the quality, care packaging and turn around has had rave reviews! I honestly can't imagine not printing most of my pages since my family doesn't quite get the whole idea of browsing thru my gallery and find it much "relatable" by browsing thru an album they can hold and flip the pages through.

Debra
08-11-2008, 05:51 PM
You can have your pages printed right here at GDS too :wink:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=52

Sexy__Eyes
08-11-2008, 06:07 PM
I've have several printed at GDS and I have NEVER been disappointed in the quality. It's well worth it.

HollyS
08-11-2008, 06:10 PM
I've have several printed at GDS and I have NEVER been disappointed in the quality. It's well worth it.

Thanks Liz!

Mom_of_5
08-11-2008, 06:51 PM
The layouts that I had printed by GDS are AWESOME! They look very professional and I wouldn't have them printed anywhere else!

Jazzys Mom
08-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Thanks! Didn't know GSD did printing. Maybe I'll have a few printed

Jazzys Mom

twirlyjoy
08-12-2008, 12:52 AM
I've had quite a few pages printed here at gds and they are fab! Am in the process of deciding which ones to get printed next! They are super quick - even getting them to me over here in England within a week, and they are fantastic quality!

I do print 8x8 pages at home occassionally, as well as brag book pages, but am thinking of putting lots of my brag pages on a 12x12 page and getting them printed here too.

ljd2007
08-12-2008, 01:32 AM
GDS Printing is something I will certainly look into, I would love to see a layout of mine professionally printed...I rarely if ever print anything, mst are still sat on my HD..:(