PDA

View Full Version : Needing Scrappers Help Please!

Love4Scrap
07-23-2008, 09:20 PM
Hello Everyone,
I wanted to post a thread asking if any of you or someone that you may know would have OLD COSTUME JEWELRY,OR BEADS! that you don't use.

My Aunt just sent me an email asking if I would ask my friends.webgroups and bloggers or anyone that I knew if they had any,because she is in DIRE NEED OF THEM...

My Aunt and Uncle are on Disability and she started Making neckalaces and anything else she could out of the beads and things that she can string!~

She does this to help with the other things that they can not get on just disability. Like the Groc,other meds and things.

I know what it is like to be disabled and NO MONEY, so I want to try to help them the best that I can, but CAN NOT do it alone. I wanted to post this here and see if anyone could help.

I will be glad to PAY ALL S/H just getting the beads,rocks,old costume jewelry,ceramic,wood, and anything that she can bead is the problem. She says that she doesn't care if they are broken, she just needs the SUPPLIES that she is so LIMITED IN at this point so that she can get these made to help the expenses that they have.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope that there is someone out there than can help weather they have the supplies or they know someone that has them.

Thanks a Million,
Love4Scrap

Ina
07-24-2008, 11:12 AM
I WANT TO HELP! :)

Daneta, I'm working on this..... have already got some for your Aunt. :) And there are people looking for more. It will take a while though...... plus then the shipping takes time when i get them at my place. But there's definitely some coming from here...... at some point. :)

HUGS!

Love4Scrap
07-25-2008, 08:51 AM
Thank you Ina , the help is greatly appriciated and we treasure all that we can get. I and My Aunt Can Not Thank you , and the Friends that you have contacted to help,Enough....... :) May God Bless You !