PDA

View Full Version : I am retiring - SALE

ScrappinBikerChick
07-22-2008, 09:42 AM
Hello to you all! I hope that you are staying cool in the insanely hot weather that we have been experiencing.

I am sorry to say, that I am retiring from designing for now. Some things in my life have required more time and effort, and I don't feel it is fair to the community as a whole for me to be as absent as I have been.

To share my goodies with you before I leave, I am running a 55% off sale, ending August 10. Please stop by, as my kits will no longer be available.

Thanks to each of you for your support of me over the last 18 months! I value your friendships, and will do my best to keep in touch. {{hugs}}

HollyS
07-22-2008, 09:53 AM
*sniff *sniff...we didn't wanna see this happen Jess but can completely understand your decision! I personally am very thankful for your presence, designs, support and involvement here at GDS. I surely hope you will find time to stop in and say hi and keep us updated on your life happenings!

Gonna miss you...take care!

tborntreger
07-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Aw, So sorry to see you go Jess. You have been an so wonderful and helpful! Best wishes.

babyofmine
07-22-2008, 10:07 AM
*echoing the sniff, sniff* I'm gonna miss ya, gal! :')

ckbymommy
07-22-2008, 10:22 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/ckbymommy/moody/ICONATOR_f522536329e6ae0d7724558aed.gif

I hope that when things settle down we will see you around the forum.

OneMemory
07-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Hopefully things will settle down for you soon! Hate to see you leave, but wish you the best!!

amyleigh1204
07-22-2008, 12:26 PM
Awwww, Jess, I hate to hear that! But, I completely understand how life can be sometimes. I wish you well in everything!

scrappintwins
07-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Oh Jess I'm so sorry to hear you are leaving us. You will be missed hun! Take care and I sure hope to still see you around. Big hugs!!

Debra
07-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Well Jess, I just don't want to say goodbye...

Everyone, if you don't know, you should know that Jess have been such a truly wonderful and devoted member of the the community and GDS Design Team and the inspiration behind so many wonderful programs here such as the Color Challenge and the Lunch Crunch and Jess was the brains behind bringing our Monthly Collab Kit into being which also included her very hard work coordinating the themes as well as all the previews and banners that you have seen every month.

Jess, your straight shootin honesty and true integrity along with all the support and friendship you have brought here to GDS will be sorely missed.

If ever you get the urge, you have a home here with us always at GDS. I personally will miss you greatly and want to say many many thanks for allowing me the opportunity get to work with you.

I know you aren't one for the "mushies"... so I'll say no more...but sincerely I wish you all the very best and hope you keep in touch... no matter where you go or what you do..you're something special and I'm sure success will follow you!

Great Big Hugs to you Jess!

Helen
07-22-2008, 03:01 PM
oh no....sorry to see you retire and leave GDS....ditto what Deb just said....your color challenges were one of the reasons I stayed so long at GDS when I first got here...you always have the best eyes for color combinations...and wow....can't believe it. but I wish you the best in whatever you do - you are so gifted and talented and a nice person to have around....so hope will see you around in the forum....I will miss you! HUGS Helen

Mom_of_5
07-22-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this, but I understand how sometimes real life needs to take center stage. I wish you luck!

his
07-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Oh, that is awful! Your kits and Color Challenge and Lunch crunch will miss me! :cry: Best wishes and good luck!

Andrea
07-22-2008, 09:44 PM
Oh Jess, I'll miss you so much. You've been a friend and given me your opinion many times. I hope you will stay in touch as you have time. The site will not be the same without you. I cannot express how deeply this will affect me. I hope the best for you.

GardenGirl05
07-22-2008, 10:18 PM
Darn it! Another good one bites the dust. LOL. Seriously, you will be very missed. You're designs are awesome. Good luck with everything!

Muma
07-22-2008, 10:20 PM
I am sorry to hear of your news that you are leaving, you will be so missed. I do however wish you all the best and every happiness in what ever you persue in the future.

twirlyjoy
07-22-2008, 10:28 PM
oh no Jess :( So sorry to hear this! But, I completely understand and wish you well in everything you do :)

christellevandyk
07-23-2008, 02:59 AM
So sad to see you go. Good luck for the future!

inge
07-23-2008, 06:27 AM
:cry:

ladybug987
07-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Best wishes to you! It is so important to take care of "the rest of our lives". I hope you will be able to return.

britnkaysmemaw2
07-23-2008, 05:08 PM
So sorry to see you go. I definitely need to get some shopping done b4 you retire! Best of luck to you.

Victoria32
07-23-2008, 05:17 PM
Hugs and good luck in all that you do in the future. I have enjoyed your challenges and will miss you.

anitastreet
07-23-2008, 06:27 PM
Jess..I'm so sad to see you go...but totally understand needing some time and space! You always had the BEST bonuses for your challenges and contests! Thanks for everything! Don't be a stranger!

HollyS
08-09-2008, 09:24 AM
Just bumping to let you all know you only have this weekend to snag Jess's awesome designs! **SNIFF **SNIFF