PDA

View Full Version : 2,5 days of pure luxury!

Ina
07-20-2008, 07:49 AM
Hi there!

You cannot believe this.... well, I cannot really believe it myself either..... but I'm home ALONE. *woot Only the doggie is here to keep me company. DH is in England on business and Elli is having a blast with Momi (my mom). I get to be on my own for 2,5 days. I don't really know what to do with myself. I tried to sleep in this morning...... woke up at 8. :biggrin: I went shopping for clothes.... what a wonderful experience when you don't have a 1year9moth old child with you. Didn't have to rush, didn't have to listen to whining, could try on clothes without anyone yanking at the curtains......the list goes on...... It's heaven though. To have a little break from all the mother duties.

Plus I have all the time in the world to do some scrapping. LOL :laugh:

I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend. My weekend is still continuing until Tue morning. LOL

Hugs!

Muma
07-20-2008, 07:53 AM
Oh wow ....... now I am jealous ...... a break from mummy duties would be bliss. The only things is I'd miss my DD to quick LOL

elenasworld
07-20-2008, 08:02 AM
Hope you enjoy your little retreat! Trying on clothes alone is so nice, what a feeling! Have fun!

HollyS
07-20-2008, 08:17 AM
Woohoo!!! That's wonderful....enjoy your time and try not to clean!

j_camargo6
07-20-2008, 08:39 AM
AAAhhhh, the sweet bliss of silence! For a while anyway! Have a great rest of your "vacation!"

Ina
07-20-2008, 11:21 AM
Thanks girls... I'm enjoying it! You have no idea..... and no I'm not touching any laundry or cleaning things. :) LOL This is vacation! :D

mrs.mordecai
07-21-2008, 09:55 AM
Wow! Clothes shopping without a two-year-old . . . I'm definitely jealous, as all my things are falling apart!