PDA

View Full Version : Insomnia!!!

brandiwest
01-24-2007, 11:34 PM
Why me?? Why can't I ever sleep?? It is 1:30 am and I have been in bed since 10 and I am still WIDE awake but SO tired!!! So I thought I would see what has been going on!! LOL

Well I am back off to bed....wish me sleep!! :hairpull:

twirlyjoy
01-25-2007, 12:07 AM
oh no, you poor thing - hope you managed to get some sleep eventually :)

brandiwest
01-25-2007, 08:58 AM
Thanks Joy.....I was still up at 3am but FINALLY fell asleep sometime after that. I couldn't sleep because I was trying to figure out what to use for the letter E for the ABC challenge!!! Dumb thing to take over your mind HUH??? LOL You know you are hooked when you lose sleep over your hobby!!!

twirlyjoy
01-25-2007, 09:26 AM
rofl - I dream kits and layouts!! Have lost many a night's sleep thinking of colour combinations and sketches!!

brandiwest
01-25-2007, 12:23 PM
LOL!! Glad I'm not the only one!!! :D

steph
01-26-2007, 08:09 AM
I don't necessarily dream scrapbooking but have gone to sleep many a night thinking about my next layout... last night included!!! LOL

Steph

Debra
01-26-2007, 09:03 AM
I don't necessarily dream scrapbooking but have gone to sleep many a night thinking about my next layout... last night included!!! LOL

Steph

Yep, me too! and last night I coulda gabbed with you too cuz I was up until after 2 am! Wonder why we're so tired at 6 pm...hmmm!:stupido2:

Xaria
01-26-2007, 10:22 AM
I'm going to bed thinking about scrapbooking as I have no time at the moment. Going to open homes and a BBQ today so no time today either. Hopefully will get SOMETHING done tomorrow

dragonflyscrapper76
01-28-2007, 10:48 AM
Why me?? Why can't I ever sleep?? It is 1:30 am and I have been in bed since 10 and I am still WIDE awake but SO tired!!! So I thought I would see what has been going on!! LOL

Well I am back off to bed....wish me sleep!! :hairpull:

Well you are certainly not the only one, I have to make myself go to bed at night, usually around 2am, and then I still lay awake for an hour before I finally pass out. But I do get some of my best work done that late cause everyone is sleeping and I don't get interupted.