PDA

View Full Version : Atomic Cupcake Sale!!

tweederbug
07-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Just wanted everyone to k now that Atomic Cupcake (http://atomiccupcake.com/)is having their action sale this month. All you can download for $30.00! Sounds like a great plan to me! Just what I need more actions...SHHHH..don't tell dh LOL!!

GardenGirl05
07-13-2008, 01:52 PM
Augh! I'm so glad that you let me know about this. Unfortunately, I just spent $35 there. Urgh. Oh well. I guess I'll be spending another $30 because there are some actions I have been wanting for a long time!

Thanks, Shiela!

schock77
07-13-2008, 01:58 PM
I needed this!!! I just got the CS3 trial and all of the actions I have from them are PS Elements actions and I'm not sure they will work with CS3.

Helen
07-13-2008, 02:03 PM
thanks Sheila for posting this - I just saw it and got it and was coming back here to post. Now I don't have to. I just downloaded actions I did not have and it was so worth the price.

And yes you have to use the photoshop ones for CS3 - the photoshop elements won't work on CS2 or CS3.

For anyone with Photoshop who can use actions this is a great deal.
Briana hasn't had this option for several months now!

Muma
07-13-2008, 02:03 PM
Is there a site that sells PSP scripts? Would love to see some of those.

HisKid
07-14-2008, 02:30 PM
I use PSE 6 so I'm not exactly sure that PSP scripts are :bigeyes: ... but I did see that Cassel at Scraphead.com has a bunch of them for sale ... I don't know if that helps you or not.

ladybug987
07-22-2008, 07:56 AM
Is there a site that sells PSP scripts? Would love to see some of those.

I know there are several sites that sell PSP scripts. Seems to me I have seen sale notices, but won't guarantee that. Three sites I know of are Suz Shook, Sheilsoft, and Pixelnook.

I haven't tried scripts yet myself so can't tell you any more than that.