PDA

View Full Version : Have to do some bragging for another mom's junior scrapper

Ina
07-13-2008, 01:05 AM
Just wanted to let you know that Daneta's (Love4Scrap) daughter Mystea has made beautiful LO's and these LOs were a surprise for me. They are all of Elli. :) I sent some photos for Elli playing in her paddling pool fw weeks back and as a result were these gorgeous pages Mystea did. She's definitely a digi scrapper. Please go to the Junior scrapper gallery and leave her some love. There are several LO's she's made! :)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=510

Mom_of_5
07-13-2008, 08:01 AM
These pages are adorable! Of course, she had an awesome subject!

Love4Scrap
07-13-2008, 09:21 AM
I just got on here and seen that there was a Thread about My dear daughter Mystea. I would like to Thank Ina for the touching thought. Mystea loves to Scrap and Elli is her Favorite !!! , so I don't think that it was a tough scrap.... SHE ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!. When you have a GREAT SUBJECT !!! then ALL things ARE POSSIBLE...

Thanks to All that read this and send My Daughter Love. She hasn't seen the thread yet, but when she does then She will leave her own message. I just wanted to Thank you all personally....FIRST!!!!!

Daneta

scrappintwins
07-13-2008, 09:42 AM
I saw those in the gallery before I read this thread. They are awesome!!!!! Such a good eye! I see designers beating down her door to be a CT!!!:wink:
Great work sweetie!

britnkaysmemaw2
07-13-2008, 11:14 AM
I had already viewed all of the lo's in the Gallery b4 I saw this post. She did a great job, and Elli is such a cutie!

twirlyjoy
07-13-2008, 12:56 PM
She is awesome - they are gorgeous LOs :)