PDA

View Full Version : I need your CC PLEASE

tweederbug
07-12-2008, 03:12 PM
OK ladies...I had a wedding today and this was the Redneck wedding LOL!!! I had 40 minutes to get them married,get the marriage licecnsed signed,them to eat and pictures. We are having a reshoot on the 26th to get pictures of the family since there was noway we could get them done today. The bride was suppose to arrive at 10:30am for those pictures but her hair fell out when she got home and had to go again to get it done. They got married during a tractor poker ride...28 miles on a tractor and 8 hours...not my typical kind of wedding but things went well and they seem happy. Well...what do you think of these pictures? They want vinatge,antique and black and white pictures. You should of seen me chasing them down the road and mapping out ways to get pictures of them :lmao:!

The couple
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/tweederbug2005/4x6couple4.jpg
The arrival
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/tweederbug2005/4x6comingin2.jpg
The bathroom LOL!!
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/tweederbug2005/4x6riding.jpg

Andrea
07-12-2008, 03:26 PM
These are beautiful! I come from a redneck little town where they have weddings like this all the time! I love the first pic where her flowers match the tractor! Beautiful!

Helen
07-12-2008, 04:04 PM
these are great! I grew up on a dairy farm and we had tractors just like the one in the first photo - international red - though I never saw a wedding like this - very original!

love the red flowers with the red tractor in the first photo - love the sepia tones and black and whites - looks like you are off to a great start -

and LOL - I've taken wedding photos before - I can just see you running around trying to get tractor parade shots - that must have been tough to do!

can't wait to see more! the red and blacks in my fancy kit would look great with these - and the reds and blues in my candyland kits would too - oh and the colors in my mom's diner papers would also look great! some of the over the hill papers would look great too - just thinking how she could scrap these!

thanks for sharing - love the photos!

mrs.mordecai
07-12-2008, 04:15 PM
AWESOME pictures! I know they will love them!

Sexy__Eyes
07-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Sheila these are awesome. I grew up in the city but when John and I married we got married country western style...horseback and tractors were a must. I love the color combination. They should be thrilled.

j_camargo6
07-12-2008, 05:59 PM
These are AMAZING, Sheila! I love them...what awesome talent you have! I can't wait to see more!

scrappintwins
07-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Were you in Kentucky lol !!!!:twitcy:
I love them hun! You did a great job!!!

Mom_of_5
07-12-2008, 06:32 PM
Sheila, these photos are awesome!

Debra
07-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Sheila these are really wonderful photos! I particularly love the first one!

Ina
07-12-2008, 09:14 PM
What lovely photos Sheila! You've done great job and if you were running around trying to get them........... hats off to you. can't wait to see more. :)

OneMemory
07-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Too funny! You take great shots! I don't think I have the patience for an 8 hour tractor-fest. I especially love the overall feel of the second one. Is it an action or did you antique it by hand?

twirlyjoy
07-12-2008, 11:55 PM
They are awesome! The first one os definitely my favurite!! Have to say, have never heard of a wedding like that but it sure produced some original wedding pics :)

Veronica
07-13-2008, 12:13 AM
Oh my goodness- never seen a wedding like this before!! Your photos are amazing though! Especially love the first one - great colours!

HollyS
07-13-2008, 06:14 AM
They are beautiful pictures Sheila! You did an awesome job and i'm sure they will love them!

britnkaysmemaw2
07-13-2008, 10:24 AM
These are awesome. No CC given because you have done an awesome job! Hope to see more of the pics. What a creative wedding!