PDA

View Full Version : Good Thoughts/Prayers please!

twirlyjoy
07-09-2008, 09:04 AM
Two things which I would really appreciate good thoughts/prayers for tomorrow.

Firstly, Emi, my 11 year old dd is taking her Grade 3 recorder exam tomorrow morning. She has worked really hard and is performing her pieces and scales really well, and her teacher is really pleased with her sight reading and aural, BUT Emi does get very nervous for exams which will cost her some marks if it affects her performance! So, please think about her/pray for ehr tomorrow - thanks!!

Then, tomorrow evening, it is Alice and Lucie's school summer concert which they are both playing their recorders and violins in. Our 'grand finale' for the recorders (for those of you who don't know, I teach recorder to 7-11 year olds) is a 5-part piece which includes descant, treble, tenor and bass recorders - and I have to play too!!!! It is a really hard piece and all of the kids (and myself and the other teacher and the headmistress who are also playing!!) have worled really hard, so would appreciate your thoughts and prayers for that too!

Thanks so much everyone - will report back here how it all went whilst having a well-earned glass of wine after the concert tomorrow!!

Ina
07-09-2008, 09:26 AM
WOW! lots of going on for you tomorrow! I'm sure everything goes well. I will definitely keep fingers and everything else crossed tomorrow for your success. Lots of hugs! :)

scrappintwins
07-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Sending some musical vibes your way dear!!! :goodluck:

j_camargo6
07-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Definitely! Best wishes to both of them!

Mom_of_5
07-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Good luck to all of you! I'll keep you in my thoughts!

elenasworld
07-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Wow! How exciting! Hope all goes well and everyone has a good time! Best of Luck