PDA

View Full Version : DST troubles

tweederbug
06-29-2008, 03:55 PM
OK ladies...I have finally been able to get into DST today and started uploading layouts,well one BUT my gallery has shrunk to 7 layouts. Do they delete them after so long? I know that I have tons more and would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem.
Sheila

Andrea
06-29-2008, 04:08 PM
I just checked mine and all of mine are gone...fun! That's not very nice of them.

OK ladies...I have finally been able to get into DST today and started uploading layouts,well one BUT my gallery has shrunk to 7 layouts. Do they delete them after so long? I know that I have tons more and would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem.
Sheila

Sexy__Eyes
06-29-2008, 06:22 PM
Mine 2, they might clean them out after a while because of space.

Mom_of_5
06-29-2008, 06:27 PM
I just looked at my gallery and saw that it says "1 of 24" and I had well over that in there! BUT I scrolled down and noticed at the bottom in the middle it says "Click here to see all of Mom_of_5's photos". I clicked it and it shows everything I have ever uploaded to their site.

Possibly they split where they are storing lo's based on some sort of criteria and this is how they are handling it.

scrappintwins
06-29-2008, 06:29 PM
All mine are gone too :sad1:
I know they may need to clean them out because of space but it would have been nice to have known.

emst
06-29-2008, 06:50 PM
There was a question about that last week in the chatter. Your layouts are all still there, they do that every once in a while when traffic is heavy there so it doesn't take as long for everyone to move around the site. Last week one day only 12 of my layouts were showing. So it's not that they are being rude and removing anything. Like Mel said scroll to the bottom of the page and under the number of pages you'll see "click to see all layouts" once you click on that all your layouts will come up.

tweederbug
06-29-2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks ladies...I was wondering about that.

Muma
06-30-2008, 01:01 AM
They archive them :) It helps with the speed of the site.

mrs.mordecai
06-30-2008, 09:05 AM
Good to know. I think I will start posting a complete gallery at more than one site from now on. :)