PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with a template

Ina
06-18-2008, 09:39 AM
Hi!

I have a problem with a template. In the template one of the photo places has a blend on it but it looks really awkward. I would like to get rid of this blend (there's nothing wrong with the template) but I have no idea how to do it. Any tips how to go about it. I use PSCS3.

Thanks already!

Ina

Andrea
06-18-2008, 10:17 AM
If it's a layer blend, you can just click on the layer in the layers palette and change the blend mode to normal. If it's a layer style, you can right/control click on the layer in the layers palette and choose clear layer style. Let me know and I can help you figure it out if it's not one of those.

Ina
06-18-2008, 10:36 AM
If it's a layer blend, you can just click on the layer in the layers palette and change the blend mode to normal. If it's a layer style, you can right/control click on the layer in the layers palette and choose clear layer style. Let me know and I can help you figure it out if it's not one of those.

Thanks Andrea! It worked! *woot I'm still learning all the tricks in the PS in general. Newbie in this area. heh. I'm so grateful to all the help I have already gotten from you and the other's in GDS. Kiitos (thank you in Finnish) once again Andrea!:D

Ina

Andrea
06-18-2008, 11:46 AM
Great!! I love Photoshop!!