PDA

View Full Version : One of those situations ....

Muma
06-14-2008, 09:28 AM
You every had one of those situations when you are telling your "oh so delightful child" off and she does something totally out of the blue that makes you want to burst out laughing but you know you can't because it would totally ruin the "I am so mad at you right now" effect?

Had that happen today. Amy punctured one of her balls. She ran off with a breakfast knife and before I could get to her she had punctured her ball. So it was a double whammy NO NO .... the knife and the breaking of her ball. While I was explaining everything though she took her punctured ball and placed it on her head. "Look mummy, a new hat". I really had to bite my tongue LOL

I'll get a photo soon to show you what a cheeky monkey she looked.

twirlyjoy
06-14-2008, 10:19 AM
Alice has me doing that all the time. She doesn't have to do anything in particular - she just looks at me in this particular way and for some reason, it just makes me laugh! The other two don't do it though, cos they are usually answering me back which makes me mad! lol!!

HollyS
06-14-2008, 10:41 AM
OMG! Too hilarious! Yes have been there many times and can relate. Thanks for the laugh today :)

Ina
06-14-2008, 11:58 AM
Sounds like she is quite something..... :) Our Elli, 1y8months can be quite a handful too. For some reason she just laughs at my face when I tell her off, I mean REALLY tell her off! Try to keep a straight face and get the message through that you are really mad about something when a little toddler just laugh at you. Not fun and it makes me even more mad. ARGH!!!!!!

Debra
06-14-2008, 12:08 PM
lol... and you know, it never ends either... Wait until they are old enough to pat you on your head while you're lecturing them and say things like, "aw Ma, are you pmsing?"

Muma
06-14-2008, 02:00 PM
lol... and you know, it never ends either... Wait until they are old enough to pat you on your head while you're lecturing them and say things like, "aw Ma, are you pmsing?"

ROFL .... that reminds me I have seen my friends kid pat her on the head and say "There, there, there .... " when she is mad at him. I had to go in the other room but he knew he had made me laugh.

elenasworld
06-16-2008, 10:48 PM
That is too funny!

Love4Scrap
06-16-2008, 11:02 PM
ROLF!!! This is too cute!` see mommy I can still "MAKE YOU LAUGH" . LOL...LOL...LOL......I think that there is @ least 1 child in EVERY FAMILY that does this... Ok 2 IN MINE!!!! lol...lol...lol... I see it as a way that god wants to BREAK THE ICE on things!!!! Thats the way that we ENJOY LIFE!!!@ ITS BEST

mskline
06-17-2008, 03:55 PM
:giggle:

amyleigh1204
06-19-2008, 02:25 PM
Love it! Too funny....When I am having to, um, "discipline" my youngest, he just grins at me and I can't go on. He's only 2, but he seems to know how to get out of trouble. Also, when I ask him if he wants me to send him to his room, he responds with, "Yes, I do!" :hmmmm:

Muma
06-19-2008, 06:50 PM
Also, when I ask him if he wants me to send him to his room, he responds with, "Yes, I do!" :hmmmm:

Glad Amy aint the only one. :laugh: