PDA

View Full Version : Going Camping... Yeah!!! Get To Celebrate Too...

Love4Scrap
06-12-2008, 09:13 PM
HI EVERYONE,
I thought that I would say that We will be out the next few Days and although we are not going away for a LONG LENGTH of time,there are a few of you that leave me messages and notes DAILY ! and I wanted to get it out that I was not going to be home. That way none of you think I got LOST lol...lol...lol...lol.. or just went MISSING,or UPSET,and was not answering you . There are too many to try to send Seperate Emails too, so this was the best way to get the word out to you all.

We have longed for the Weekend to come that way we got the chance to spend the time that we wanted with the kids and as a "Whole Family", WE LOVE CAMPING!!!!. There may not be many more years that ALL get together,with the older 2 getting more and more into the "Friends" thing . I knew that these days were coming , but they are getting here faster than I want them to.

Ok!` Before I start crying here.... lets talk Celebration Time!!!!! remember I said that in the Title,well we get to Celebrate FATHERS DAY ,AND THE TWINS 8TH BIRTHDAY TOGETHER , THEN MYSTEA TURNS 14 TUESDAY THE 17TH !!!!!

We have alot to be thankful for with this all happening and the fact that we get to see the roads as true Adventures!!! AND THEY ARE GOING TO BE THAT!!! THE TWINS ARE ALWAYS THE ADVENTURIOUS TYPE!! That can be alittle Scary!!! lol...lol...lol...lol...

So after the 17th there will be 2 Sets of Twins in the house ... O'l Lord!!! help me!!! lol...lol...lol...lol...lol... yeah thats right... The Twins will be 8 ,and the older to will be 14 .....until the Son turns 15.....6 weeks later ALL BUTTONS MOM HAS... "GET PUSHED", just to see how far they Can all 4 go.

Well, enough of the babbling, I hope that ALL OF YOU get to enjoy not only the weekend ,but the Wonderful Father's Day ,with ALL THE "VERY SPECIAL" MEN IN YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!

HUGS:wink:
Daneta

Ina
06-12-2008, 09:28 PM
I truly wish you will have wonderful time together. Camping sounds lots of fun. I cannot remember when I last went camping. Will have to do it when Elli gets a bit bigger. Take wonderful photos! I want to see some camping LO's.

Hugs,
Ina

twirlyjoy
06-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Have a great time!!!!